:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show – 20180522 and 20180524

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show – 20180522 and 20180524

Rob’s Mini-Show – 20180522 and 20180524

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show – 20180522 and 20180524

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

Yep, I heard you. Was a bit busy the last couple of weeks, so just calm your tits there, Buchie Boy.

I’ve got no idea what I talked about, but I’m sure that’s fine with everyone here. I talk about UFC stuff, some Solo stuff, and then I went crazy on the last show with all the randomness. Hope you all enjoy!

Direct Link: 20180522.mp3

Direct Link: 20180524.mp3

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Thanks Rob for the uploads. But I’m sure Bucho is going to bitch not having enough shows. But I can wait a few more days for your reaction to the Solo movie; going Saturday afternoon.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Yep, saw it last night, but it might be a couple of days before I’m ready to talk about it. And, just beware of spoilers on any articles. I’ve seen a ton of spoilery articles on seemingly innocent articles already!

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Saw it Friday night.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I’m finally here to bitch not having enough shows!!!

p.s. Thanks for the new eps Robby. Feel free to do heaps more, I’m in full exam bunker mode for the next two weeks and need help to stay sane.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Guess you skipped the Solo show?  You may be too busy for that shite.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I’ve never once wished you would shut up whenever you’re mulling over what you went through with your guts Robby, in fact at some point I reckon you should tell the whole story again from the beginning and reflect on the entire span of the trial you went through. Your story needs to be out there more, not less. I don’t know how you get it in front of more people – maybe give your Game Chaser buddies a call for advice on that one – but I’m a million percent certain anyone who’s going through something similar would benefit plenty from hearing from someone who went through it and came out the other side.

Meanwhile we pay about $35 for ppv but the last couple of years I’ve become more selective in terms of which fights I watch, mostly because I just don’t have time with my study workload to watch more than a couple of hours of anything on a weekend. Even TUF, which I’ve never missed for a million years, I’ve had to skip this season. We’ve even skipped a couple of ppvs when they weren’t as jam-packed with intrigue as they could be. For most Fight Nights I’ll usually watch maybe the ME, CME and one or two other fights. I still listen to Junkie Radio every day and Heavy Hands every week and MMA Hour most weeks, so it’s not like I’m trying to pull away from the sport, I just don’t have time lately.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Oh yeah, and I’m not seeing Solo till the 15th, after my last exam, so I’ll be holding off on that Rob’s Super Spectacular Solo Show About Solo ep for a couple of weeks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.