:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob's Mini-Show – 20180109

• Comments Off on Rob's Mini-Show – 20180109

Rob's Mini-Show – 20180109

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob's Mini-Show – 20180109

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

So, yeah, there’s only one of these.  I do movie reviews of my recent watches.

I’m not putting my 2nd show out for two main reasons: one, the first part of it is about all of the sexual harassment/assault crap that’s been going on through…well, everywhere it seems. I know that most wouldn’t care, but I say some things that I shouldn’t have, and I don’t want to put it out because it makes me sound like an idiot. I know what I meant when I said those things so I remember what I was getting at, but I don’t explain it well, and I can see how it could be taken wrong. Since it’s not even funny, I just don’t like it AND it makes me sound stupid.

Two, for the part of the show that’s actually somewhat entertaining, I STILL don’t explain things well, so I’m going to tackle that part on the Star Wars thread.

So yeah…hope you enjoy this!

Movies Reviewed:
    Atomic Blonde
    The Witch
    Logan Lucky
    Hacksaw Ridge
    Hitman’s Bodyguard

Direct Link: 20180109.mp3

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I can dig it Robby, my maths is a little rusty but I think I’m right in saying that one episode may be less than two but it is still more than zero. And for that I feel the entire planet should be grateful.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Yeah, it’s still a subject I want to tackle.  Maybe soon…

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Good ep. I haven’t seen any of them yet but Logan Lucky, with the Driver/Soderbergh thing is the main one I’m looking forward to. Especially now that you’ve told me the accents are 100% accurate and exactly how everybody south of the Mason-Dixon talks in real life.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.