May 31, 2017 at 6:22 pm #64696
Yes, yes, I forgot last week’s, but here it is! Have to be perfectly honest – don’t remember a thing about it. Hopefully it’s entertaining and not as annoying as I think it is. But as far as I can remember, it’s Rob’s stream of consciousness at its best (or worst).
Direct Link: 20170524.mp3
Now, this one was recorded today, and I actually had topics, namely reviews. Maybe this one’s better…?
Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
Rogue One: Catalyst
Direct Link: 20170531.mp3June 1, 2017 at 1:28 am #64697
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 1, 2017 at 10:27 pm #64698
On the first episode:
– Can’t go with you on the hyperbole thing, I love it more than I love breathing.
– This was my favourite vape talk you’ve ever done. I had no idea the lobbying against vaping had gotten that bad. Especially enjoyed when you talked about blowing vape directly into a baby’s face.
– It’s literally ALWAYS fun when you talk about Star Wars.
– 15:46 “See, you can’t really take my thing on kids, because was I an annoying kid? Yes. Have I grown out of that? No. So you’re saying you’re still annoying? Yes, that’s what I’m saying. I’m saying right now I’m an annoying motherfucker. And that’s okay. Because … racism.” Caught me so off guard I blew snot out of my nose. Probably lucky I wasn’t drinking at the time.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 2, 2017 at 8:37 am #64699
First, I love it when you do a breakdown – it usually means that it was actually good enough that you made a list of good topics or stuff that made you laugh. Definitely makes me way to do even better on the next one.
And your writing what I said? It actually worked better for me when I read it – I listened back and was kinda meh, but sometimes things are funnier seeing it spelled out.
I’m glad you enjoyed it!June 2, 2017 at 1:40 pm #64700
The racism thing couldn’t work for you because it couldn’t be a surprise to you. For anyone listening though it’s a left-field swerve that catches a mofo off guard.
Something else I remember thinking, although I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before, is how much your “self-interview” thing reminds of the way your neighbour and bff Johny Hendricks often talks. Obviously he’s not even a tenth as entertaining/creative as you, but there is some kind of similarity there.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 4, 2017 at 8:41 pm #64701
At first I was all, “Jeez Robby, you claim to be a movie nerd but say the main reason you wanted to a new movie from THE MIGHTY COEN BROTHERS was it features some actor you’ve never seen before?”
But then I was all, “Shut up Bucho you numpty, you still haven’t seen it AT ALL.”
As for the Split thing, I was spoiled on that development but since I’m not a fan of the movie that reveal links it to I was pretty unmoved unfortunately.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 7, 2017 at 4:38 am #64704
Yeah, Hail, Caesar was on my list for a long time, but I moved it up the queue for my Alden curiosity.
As far as Johny goes, I guess I never noticed that he does that sort of thing. It’s been a while since I’ve listened to an interview of his in a while.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.