:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob's Mini-Show – 20170517

• Comments Off on Rob's Mini-Show – 20170517

Rob's Mini-Show – 20170517

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob's Mini-Show – 20170517

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

Don’t know if this one is any good. I am so all over the place and I talk a lot about poop…so I guess if you’re starved for entertainment, I guess, go for it.

Direct Link: 20170517.mp3

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Going for it!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Ah, a brave soul.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

This was plenty entertaining dude, you were pretty loosey goosey, insulting other drivers, doing goofy voices, sounding like you’re well on your way back to being “yourself”.

And I really hope you do document your journey on the path of the martial artist. Do like a blog series you update with 5-10 minute videos at least once a week. I bet you’d inspire a bunch of folks coming from as far down as you were to make this kind of a comeback. It might not seem like much as you’re starting out, but humble beginnings are what martial arts are all about. And think about how awesome it’ll be in 5 years and 10 years etc to be able to look back on where you started.

One day you’ll be instructing and some kid will be down on him/herself for not getting something right and you’ll be able to point to the video journal and be all, “Chin up kid, you think I was born being able to throw flying, spinning superman crescent kicks?”

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.