:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show: 20090505

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show: 20090505

Rob’s Mini-Show: 20090505

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show: 20090505

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I had a pumpkin in my pants, but it’s gone now…

Bucho
    Participant

Oh yeah dude, Transformers bashing ahoy! I think we’ll never see eye to eye on that one because a) I never cared about the original cartoon so I had no emotional investment that could be disappointed, b) I find Michael Bay’s dorky cheeseball action film-making entertaining (except for Pearl Harbor) and c) I like Shia just fine. There are all kinds of other things wrong with the film that we’ll agree on, like the dumb piss joke and the blonde signal genius chick storyline and the crappy, confusing photography of the fight scenes, but overall we’ll see it differently. I think I’ll still always like hearing you bash it though just because you always talk about movies passionately and that’s cool and usually funny too.

I haven’t seen Speed Racer yet but I’ve heard from a bunch of people that it’s worth seeing so you piling your hot movie-dork love onto that film only makes me more convinced I should see it. But what you say about Speed Racer in relation to movies meeting expectations is spot on, it means a whole lot in terms of how much enjoyment anyone gets out of any movie.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

Oh, how I love that totally juvenile movie. It hasn’t stopped – I’ve probably watched it another 10 times since I recorded that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.