:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show, 12/29…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show, 12/29…

Rob’s Mini-Show, 12/29…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob’s Mini-Show, 12/29…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I know it’s late. Been a little busy…

File.

Bucho
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I know it’s late. Been a little busy…

File.

Don’t beat yourself up about it dawg, fuck having a schedule to meet. Fuck having the recordings become like work.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

mike3point14159
    Participant

Whenever there is a dramatic pause followed by something along the lines of HOLY SHIT,,,, that is the biggest fuckin ,,,,,,,,,,,,football stadium, or freeway turned parking lot, or idiot driver going slower than the speed limit with no traffic around. I hope and pray that one of those dramatic pauses is followed by OH MY GAWD A BLIMP JUST CRASHED INTO DISNEYLAND. Or ???was that Norman Fell riding a horse in the median of the highway??? And why is he naked? I wouldn’t even care if you were just making the shit up. How are we supposed to know? Oh my god, you know who was driving that convertible pink beetle with a big pair of lips tattooed on the back? It was Ving Rames and he was getting a hand job from Bing!!!!!!!!

rob
    Participant

I make a lot of shit up, just not a whole lot of it is as funny as Norman Fell riding a horse naked down a median.

One of the things that bothers me a lot about when I record is I keep thinking that I come off as real stuck-up. It’s probably just me being neurotic…

Version3
    Keymaster

No, you do. That’s what people love about you… how audibly you can look down your nose at them. 😛

digitaltopia
    Participant

It’s the funny.

Bucho
    Participant
    mike3point14159 wrote:
    Whenever there is a dramatic pause followed by something along the lines of HOLY SHIT,,,, that is the biggest fuckin ,,,,,,,,,,,,football stadium, or freeway turned parking lot, or idiot driver going slower than the speed limit with no traffic around. I hope and pray that one of those dramatic pauses is followed by OH MY GAWD A BLIMP JUST CRASHED INTO DISNEYLAND. Or ???was that Norman Fell riding a horse in the median of the highway??? And why is he naked? I wouldn’t even care if you were just making the shit up. How are we supposed to know? Oh my god, you know who was driving that convertible pink beetle with a big pair of lips tattooed on the back? It was Ving Rames and he was getting a hand job from Bing!!!!!!!!

I think I know know exactly what you mean dude. It’s not that you want the boys to act as if they’re seeing some freaky shit, it’s that there’s a sudden tension when one of those situations come up that’s really compelling.

The best payoff so far was in Jerry’s recording when he sees something unidentified crossing the road in front of him and you hear the roaring sound of some animal or creature or something. It turns out it’s two deer, but for a few seconds it’s unbelievably dramatic audio.

Bucho
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I make a lot of shit up, just not a whole lot of it is as funny as Norman Fell riding a horse naked down a median.

One of the things that bothers me a lot about when I record is I keep thinking that I come off as real stuck-up. It’s probably just me being neurotic…

You don’t come off like you think you’re some kind of hot shit, like you’re superior to most of mankind, it’s that you constantly sound like you’re surrounded by imbeciles and/or lovely tits. It’s funny and arousing.

thx_1227
    Participant

Really enjoyed the talk about the 120 hz TV. I had been wondering how the motion plus thing did in different situations….

rob
    Participant

Wow, somebody actually got something useful out of one of MY shows?!?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.