:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show, 12/12, 12/15…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show, 12/12, 12/15…

Rob’s Mini-Show, 12/12, 12/15…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob’s Mini-Show, 12/12, 12/15…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

You can find the first poorly named file here, and the second one here.

Enjoy, and try not to get your panties in a wad over the naming convention. 😉

Bucho
    Participant

I called the first one Rob_081212_Electric Boogalelve, and the other one Rob_081215_Rob Is An Old Softie But Totally Not Gay.

Preemptive crapping is a good strategy that can only lead to enhancement of your dining experience. I wish I had that ability.

There’s little things you do that crack me up but I don’t want to point out anymore now that you admit you play to certain comments your audience has made. Doesn’t that shit make you self conscious?

I’ve tried recording while driving several times now but I can’t get my cheap peice of shit recorder to do good sound when I’m up above about 40 kph. Fucked if I can figure out why.

Nylon string guitars rule! When my cousin went to live overseas he left me with his old nylon string gat and I’ve barely played anything else since except a ukelele, or what they call a cavaquinho in Brazil, I bought to try and play some more Brazilian music when I got back. Of course that little sucker has nylon strings too. Add in my pantyhose and my nylon fetish is complete.

Also, glad to hear the economic meltdown isn’t messing with you and Baby, and very nice story about helping out your sis, it was genuinely touching hearing that. You old softie.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.