:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show, 11/3…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show, 11/3…

Rob’s Mini-Show, 11/3…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob’s Mini-Show, 11/3…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

It’s the special not-about-the-election-at-all one.

And the feed, blah blah blah….

Bucho
    Participant

Thanks for posting it at 64kbps dude, my bandwidth is damn near shot for the next two weeks.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

These conversations you have, like with the imaginary parakeet, they’re fucking awesome Rob. The serious, insistent tone you have in them cracks me up so much. And yeah, you insult other drivers hilariously too, I don’t know if I mentioned that one before.

I hear you 100% on when you say you try not to be one of the drones who’s only capable of mindless smalltalk, whether at a retail shop or at work. It makes you feel just a little more human when you engage someone, step out of the routine, the social norms of interaction, for even 10 seconds while they bag your groceries or deliver a pack of timber or pat you down for weapons or whatever.

rob
    Participant

I’m glad you liked it. Did it sound okay to you? I find that recording on the iPhone is a little more sensitive to outside noise, and I just didn’t want it to be too distracting.

Bucho
    Participant

There was more background noise than usual but not to the point it obscured anything you said or became irritating.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.