:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show, 10/6 and 10/7…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show, 10/6 and 10/7…

Rob’s Mini-Show, 10/6 and 10/7…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob’s Mini-Show, 10/6 and 10/7…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Sure, it’s totally amateurish, but hopefully still somewhat entertaining.

Here 1.

Here 2..

thx_1227
    Participant

Sweet, downloading now.

JPSylvrWolfe
    Participant

BWA HA HA HA HA! MOAR Shows! Even mini shows are good. The kid in me is excited for the Rob-tastic spaznicity. The adult in me is utterly depressed at how easy it is to act like a kid!

Bing
    Participant

2 more job loses?!?!

FUCK!

I can sympathize fellas…but don’t worry the fundamentals of our economy are strong.

what does fundamental mean?

Newman
    Participant

Will be on my ‘to listen to list’ for tonight.

Version3
    Keymaster

2 job losses? What? I wasn’t listening what happened? Are you talking me about me (second time) and Jerry?

rob
    Participant

yeah, I thought that was what happened. Was I wrong? I kept waiting for the story to show up on the board. Now I’m really confused…

Bing
    Participant

so, um, yeah….

This is all true…….

*as Rob in SOS intro*
    What the fuck is going on?

Version3
    Keymaster

he called me, we sorted it. Remember, I never listen to these things… so I had no clue what he’d said.

I am done with the recording(s) and will put them up probably later tonight or so. Rob, how long are your files typically? Is it bad that mine could be like 1.5 hours?!? -with additional parts possible? I’m a talky little fuck, right?

batman
    Participant

rob you are one rageful sunovvabitch…it entertains me

rob
    Participant

Bryan – some of mine are like almost an hour. It just depends on what in doing, so no, if these guys like it, then the longer the better, yeah?

Bats – do I really sound that bad? Sometimes I wonder, but there just doesn’t seem to be enough hate for all the dumbasses out there…

batman
    Participant

its your creativity that keeps me laughing, like the whole “my parakeets gonna eat your tits” i nearly spit milk all over my keyboard

Octavious
    Participant

Just downloaded, need to listen.

Bucho
    Participant

When I was in the jungle, in between ogling large furry arachnids and pretending to be Indy, I would often take a chilli straight off the chilli plant to cut up and mix with my food. I’d hold the thing in place on my plate with my left fingers and chop with the knife in my right hand.

This meant chilli juice on my left fingers so I had to remember not to touch any sensitive part of my body (eyes, balls etc) until I’d given them a good scrub. Since I am stupid and what little brain power I have was being employed in language translational mode I got hot screaming chilli juice either in an eye or on my tockley multiple times. Just another stupid gringo clown thing for the Brazilians to laugh at.

Also, since you want to find some exercise that you can be excited about and you also love martial arts films Rob, what if you got amongst some kung fu or kickboxing training? It might seem a ridiculous idea at first but from what you said about how you recognise the genius of the body movements you’d probably find it mentally as well as physically stimulating.

You’ll feel like a joke at first which is the biggest hurdle, especially of you’re self-conscious or carrying a little too much vanity, but the humility that you have to find to overcome that vanity does good things for a man’s soul and conquering that fear is a badass feeling all on its own.

Version3 wrote:
    Is it bad that mine could be like 1.5 hours?!? -with additional parts possible? I’m a talky little fuck, right?

Can I field this one? No sir, it’s not bad, I think I speak for all the vagrants and good bastards when I say there is no such thing as too much entertaining yapping from Captain Castles.

(By vanity I don’t mean the way some guys spend hours looking at themselves in the mirror, I mean the fear of looking goofy in front of other people.)

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

I forgot to say, the reason my delivery of the line is so spot on is because I wanted to make sure you knew that there’s an actor out there you can trust to deliver the lines you’re writing in your screenplay. No, not Nathan Fillion, I’m talking about me, Bucho.

You get the screenplay done, then I’ll get cast in the lead opposite Eva Mendes and the studio will fly me out to the grand old US of A. Then we get Octavious in to do sound design and Bing to be my secretary and all them other regular vagrants and good bastards to help oil up the inevitable bikini hoes and we can do that meet-up good and proper for a few months.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.