:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Fucking Mini-Show, 8/25/08…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Fucking Mini-Show, 8/25/08…

Rob’s Fucking Mini-Show, 8/25/08…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob’s Fucking Mini-Show, 8/25/08…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant
    Bucho
    Participant

Oh yes, sweet baby Jesus yes. Look you guys, Rob’s posted some more of his minishows!!!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

what does this have to do with mexican children?

El Rustirino
    Participant

Thought you said money didn’t matter, dick.

EDIT: SMOKES ARE FOR JOKES

LOLOLOLOLLO

rob
    Participant

It does matter a wee bit when you’ve just bought a new house, Rusty. Do I wish I could work at a video store for the rest of my life? Sure, but that means you can’t have new Macs when you want them, or keep a house or whatever. I’m not lucky enough to have rich parents or anything.

Did anyone actually listen to the 2nd part? Damn I’m negative sometimes!

El Rustirino
    Participant

I’m still on part one, hurr.

mike3point14159
    Participant

I too am so fucking ready for winter. Even though I fell on the ice 3 time last winter. We just had another 100 degree day here in Salt Lake City.

And the goddamstupidsonnabitch slow ass drivers piss me off too. Good planing on my part to get an apartment only a mile from work. Now I usually only get mad while going grocery shopping and stuff. I have been running red lights. I highly recommend it. It’s done me no end of good.

Bucho
    Participant

When I started listening to the first file and Rob’s all like, “Did I already talk about this on the forums? Or didn’t I? Or did I? Or didn’t I?” I was like, don’t worry about it Robby, just tell it again because it’s always funnier to hear you tell it than to read it anyway.

Then later in the recording Rob’s like, “Oh well I guess even if I did tell this on the boards it’s ok to tell again in the car because it’s all in the telling,” and I was like, fuckin A brother that’s like some time-travel telepathy shit right there.

Then later in the second recording Rob’s all like, “Man, sorry, I am one negative Nelly today,” and I’m like, yeah but Robby, you are hilarious at being pissed off, it’s entertaining as fuck, don’t apologise one bit.

Then later Rob’s like, “Oh I guess the ranting makes for good entertainment at least,” and I’m like, woah, that’s twice with the time-shift telepathy, what is going on dude, that is out of it!

So yeah. I liked the recordings a great deal.

But one other thing Rob, that lady who you were warned about, the one who you made In-N-Out friends with … what if she really is a hard ass but she just made friends with you so you let your guard down. Be careful dude, she could be just in data gathering mode and ready to strike at any moment. Like the great man Mahatma Ghandi once famously said to Neil Armstrong, “Don’t trust anyone”.

rob
    Participant

Nah, she just comes off as harsh sometimes. Shit, so do I. I’m not worried about her — I think that she may just rub my boss the wrong way, as that has been known to happen.

I’ve always had good luck with people, though, really. I don’t know if it’s because I give people no reason to dislike me or what, but I can usually get along with lots of people that others can’t.

And yes, I was tapping into that psychic brainwave, there, Bucho…glad you liked ’em.

Bucho
    Participant

God damn it Rob, can’t you see the wood for the trees!?!? That’s exactly what she wants you to think, she has you in the palm of her hand, in the pouch of her wallaby, on the sticky strands of her web, in the scope of her sniper rifle and you’ve already been warned she’s got a hair trigger!! You’re walking blindly into her trap and all we can do is smother ourselves in honey and dance in the bear’s cave with you!!!

Is she hot though?

Version3
    Keymaster
    Bucho wrote:
    How’s her poop cushion?

Yeah Rob, spill.

rob
    Participant

Well if you’re into that, “Wow, she looks like one of my friend’s mom that probably drank too much in her twenties” kind of look, then sure go for it. I’m actually a little disappointed at the lack of hot spankable booty at my job. There’s a few, but they wouldn’t talk to me. I’m just a fat guy with an iPhone.

Version3
    Keymaster

That’s the great thing that I’ve noticed about the agency world, there is absolutely no shortage of the hot ones. Typically, there is a really unbalanced ratio of them (higher than the ration present in the general population). -the place where the three of us worked wasn’t big enough to prove the model true… but it does seem to be.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.