:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Fuckin’ Dumb Ass Show…11/25 and 12/01…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Fuckin’ Dumb Ass Show…11/25 and 12/01…

Rob’s Fuckin’ Dumb Ass Show…11/25 and 12/01…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob’s Fuckin’ Dumb Ass Show…11/25 and 12/01…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Don’t get all excited. This one’s really short, and this one’s just not that funny.

Eh, I sell myself short, you guys know that. Hopefully you like.

The feed if you need it.

thx_1227
    Participant

You were talking about the freakin’ Sarah Mclachlan commercials, and I must say that they have a different affect on me. It makes me want to MURDER all the people that devote their lives to these animals when there are human beings out there that need the help. I mean seriously. But I know how you feel about people, Rob, so maybe that’s not a good point to bring up. 😉

I do agree with you that they could just dump them in the jungle or whatever instead of killing them outright. It’s not that I don’t have sympathy for animals, but I HATE people that treat their animals like humans. You know who I am talking about. The chicks that walk around with their poodles all dressed up and crap and act like they are giving a gift by letting someone pet the dog. And I guess I start to hate the dog just by association.

[/rant]

On a funnier note, I enjoyed the animal killing version of Silent Night.

Bucho
    Participant

That’s right son, and I will keep kissing your asses til either the end of time or you guys finish hitting us with some kind of funny shit.

Also, it’s even tougher to know if someone around your job is gay when you work in construction because everyone is so tough and manly. You need to look for subtle clues like when one of the guys asks you, “Hey Ben come and hammer this for a minute,” but you turn around and he’s not holding a nail or a peg, he’s standing there in assless chaps and looking coyly over his shoulder batting his eyelids. That kind of signal can be easy to miss if your gaydar isn’t well tuned but I’m sure it does happen because odds are there are queers even on building sites.

thx_1227 wrote:
    I do agree with you that they could just dump them in the jungle or whatever instead of killing them outright. It’s not that I don’t have sympathy for animals, but I HATE people that treat their animals like humans. You know who I am talking about. The chicks that walk around with their poodles all dressed up and crap and act like they are giving a gift by letting someone pet the dog. And I guess I start to hate the dog just by association.

So you’re saying we should carry dogs in handbags, or not do that?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

thx_1227
    Participant

I’m saying the dogs should be the handbags. 8)

rob
    Participant

For some reason, I just saw this scene in my head just now…

Rob: Is “person 1” gay?

Charlie: Oh yeah.

Rob: Really?!? I had no idea. (shrugs). Well, I guess you never can tell.

(Both Charlie and Rob turn their heads to see person 1 plugging another fellow in the butthole.)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.