:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Robot Chicken inspired by SOS?!

• Comments Off on Robot Chicken inspired by SOS?!

Robot Chicken inspired by SOS?!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Robot Chicken inspired by SOS?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I just watched two consecutive episodes, one had movies based on board games, and the next had a guy on the Price is Right sucked into the bottom of the wheel. Coincidence, or great minds think alike?

rob
    Participant

I just watched two consecutive episodes, one had movies based on board games, and the next had a guy on the Price is Right sucked into the bottom of the wheel. Coincidence, or great minds think alike?

Bing
    Participant

If they do a PawPaw or a Chocolate finger episode then I think you guys have a lawsuit on your hands

Bing
    Participant

If they do a PawPaw or a Chocolate finger episode then I think you guys have a lawsuit on your hands

Version3
    Keymaster

I’d never sue those guys… I’d just ask that they salute us in an episode, or come sit in on a show, or throw naked hot women at us ,or send us DVD box sets, or just send people to the site, or do some chicken in a butt bits, or just generally try to avoid pouring hot tar on us.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’d never sue those guys… I’d just ask that they salute us in an episode, or come sit in on a show, or throw naked hot women at us ,or send us DVD box sets, or just send people to the site, or do some chicken in a butt bits, or just generally try to avoid pouring hot tar on us.

thx_1227
    Participant

I heard they’ll be doing a Star Wars parody sometime soon. Or maybe I’m thinking of something else…

thx_1227
    Participant

I heard they’ll be doing a Star Wars parody sometime soon. Or maybe I’m thinking of something else…

cinemafreak
    Participant

Colbert and Daily show seemingly swiped from zeFrank. I think a lot of the writers anymore are realizing there is some sweet stuff online, and start ganking from there, assuming they won’t know how to sue or be able to speak louder than they can.

digitaltopia
    Participant

It’s not unfeasible that someone related to Robot Chicken has heard or listens to the show. It’s the bee’s knees, yo.

Version3
    Keymaster

We still aren’t that big yet. I doubt that ANY celebrity listens. The biggest celebrity we’d ever have, would be another podcaster.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Like cinemafreak was alluding to, the writers could have listened, and I’m not sure if they’d count as celebrities. Or it could have just been a coincidence. Or someone could have just greased themselves up with butter and slid down a slip ‘n slide.

Version3
    Keymaster

Is it totally wrong that in my statement above I really just mentally included anyone associated with celebrity status as “celebrity”?

rob
    Participant

How do you mean? I am confused.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I think he’s asking if it’s wrong that he mentally included anyone that’s associated with a celebrity as being a celebrity themselves.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.