:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob=A work of Art

• Comments Off on Rob=A work of Art

Rob=A work of Art

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob=A work of Art

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

AAAYYY!

Biotch!

I wanna see that pic of you that you got as a gift, the one you hated so much. In my farewell SOS call we talked about it a little bit but I don’t really get the joke since I never saw the picture, perhaps you can enlighten me?

In case you are worried about looking bad…allow me to demonstrate my Deniro imitation…..

00.jpg

your turn…

if that ain’t enough I got some pics of Bucho fuckin a goat…...

Pa-ul
    Participant

What.

All spectral and stuff.

Sorry, thought you said “Ghost”. 😕

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

rob
    Participant

For the unitiated, here’s the original photo —

original.jpg

And the painting —

painting.jpg

Bing
    Participant

The following is presented in Imaginary ForumVisionTM
    01.jpg

02.jpg

If you took the painting to another painter, would it look more like the picture?

rob
    Participant

You’re funny, Bing, damn…

That thing really is an ugly gaudy piece of shit, huh?

Bing
    Participant

Its that heavy shadow effect you each have that makes you both look like meth users or some shit. I really hope that it wasn’t an expensive painting…’cause….DAMN!!

whaddya think of my Deniro?
    Don’t you wish YOU had hair like that
    hahaha 8)

Scatt
    Participant

I remember the last time we smashed on this painting, but I can’t remember exactly what was said, so I hope I didn’t say this last time, but picture this;

Castle Michaels; Lord and Lady have retired for the evening, yet, at the top of the first teir of the ‘T’ shaped staircase leading to the upper floors, hanging on the wall is the eerie picture of Lord and Lady gazing over the main hall… They say it’s haunted.

Bucho
    Participant

Bing, you dawg, you may have made me laugh with that “Bing’s Sex Dream” business but we both know you’ll never post those pictures of me and Flossy or you’ll lose the leverage you have to make me keep the secret of your connections to prosthetic scrotum trafficking with the Mongolian mafia and the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa and Danny Devito.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

The picture does not do this thing justice… the level of artificial color is what really sells this as one of the worst gifts ever. It’d be only marginally worse if all of the black was velvet.

Bing
    Participant

So the harsh shadows on their face could be velvet and its a picture as much fun to touch as it is to look at.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I see the painting was skilfully rendered in 256 color VGA.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, fuck that thing. Just yuk.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Yeah, fuck that thing. Just yuk.

But not literally. It’d be a bit odd to see a hole in your forehead.

Scatt
    Participant

That’s the kind of picture that scares little kids at night. That one that they swear the eyes follow them around the room, not to mention it’s creepy looking by itself.

rob
    Participant

I never answered you, Bing — I liked your DeNiro. My hair would never do that. I have too much of it for that.

And I just caught what Bucho said — Flossy the goat. Flossy. The first thing I thought of was a goat wearing a thong. Eesh.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.