August 18, 2018 at 11:54 am #65444
I would totally listen to you talk about your relationship with football. I know you follow the NFL somewhat, or at least you have in the past, and I know April is a big fan, but it’d be interesting to hear you expand on all that, especially in the context of having grown up in Texas, where apparently football is the other God. Like, what was it like at school, did you watch them under the Friday Night Lights (and did you ever watch Friday Night Lights – a show I don’t recall you mentioning much), did you ever play as a kid, were any of your friends players or was the football team full of stereotypical jock dickheads you stayed clear of, do people at work talk a lot of football, do you have a favourite team … etc.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.August 20, 2018 at 3:49 am #65446
Definitely ready for you to post those shows you have in the hopper Robby. Any time you’re ready my man.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.August 20, 2018 at 4:33 pm #65447robParticipant
Ah, you know me so well. Soon.August 30, 2018 at 2:55 pm #65458
It’d be cool to hear you do an episode about your favourite Arnie movies, with asides on Stallone, JCVD, Seagal, Statham etc. I was watching Total Recall a while ago thinking it’d be fun AF to have an SOS commentary for it, but a Rob Show episode would also be sweet as.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.August 30, 2018 at 3:14 pm #65460Version3Keymaster
That would be a fun discussion. We should dew eat!August 30, 2018 at 8:36 pm #65462
To quote the greatest movie of all time: “Don’t tease me”
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.September 2, 2018 at 7:35 pm #65468
Definitely ready for another dispatch or 3 from the Rob Galaxy … JUST SAYING
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.September 5, 2018 at 9:34 pm #65476robParticipant
Sorry. Had something I had to work out on one of them.September 6, 2018 at 12:39 pm #65481
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.September 12, 2018 at 7:16 pm #65489
So, just whenever you’re ready Robby, go ahead and post that episode where you yap about Arnie/Sly/JCVD/Seagal etc movies.
You don’t want to just leave that gold recorded on your phone but unreleased. What if you lose your phone? Or the internet explodes? How are your fans going to hear it then?
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.September 13, 2018 at 7:13 am #65490BenParticipant
I’d buy that episode for a dollar!September 14, 2018 at 12:18 am #65498
How about an episode where you talk about what it was like to get together with the other two chaps and record an episode of The Switched ON Show back in May?
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.September 16, 2018 at 5:49 pm #65501Version3Keymaster
nah, it’s not a realistic enough scenario to spend any time onOctober 1, 2018 at 2:38 pm #65549
How about next time you’re in a more philosphical mood (although feel free to goof it up to your heart’s content if you want of course), an episode in which you say what advice you’d give 20 year old Robby, not just given your hard-won lessons on mortality, but given the general life stuff you’ve learned over the last 20+ years since you quit being all teenaged and shit?
And then where you want 53 year old Rob Michaels to be. If 53 year old Rob appeared next to you in the car what kind of story would you want him to be able to tell you about what he’s been up to over the previous decade or so.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.October 1, 2018 at 2:39 pm #65550
Also, hurry up and post the ones you have in the hopper, it feels like it’s been aaaaaaaaaaaaages.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.