:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob Show Topics

• Comments Off on Rob Show Topics

Rob Show Topics

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob Show Topics

This topic contains 148 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

If only I had things to record on… like an iRiver IFP-899, a GoPro Hero 2 or at least some free time like a drive to work or something similar. But I don’t have any of those things. None. I have no clue how this would work sir.

😀

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Dammit!

And also, dammit! The image isn’t showing up for me, just the little ol’ broken image icon.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

It was just a dumb smiley image. I should fix this site one day.

MANY things are a little wonky from that time all of our WordPress instances got infected on a GoDaddy server.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Hey Robby?

If you could choose between being an actor, a screenwriter or a director, and have only that job (ie, you can’t cross disciplines like your Ben Afflecks or your Quentin Tarantinos) and be successful at it long term, which would you choose?

Also, who are the hottest/cutest/alluringest ladies on your planet right now and have you noticed your tastes in ladies changing over the years in terms of the types of gal you find attractive (age ranges, ethnicities, hair colours, particular professions etc)?

Lastly, and I mean LASTLY – I don’t want you to talk anymore on the episode after you answer this one, so don’t try any monkey business – who do you want to see take over the Batfilms from Nolan?

rob
    rob
    Participant

Wow, great topics. I have another one, so I’ll remember – reconciling religion.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

ROB!

UFOs and life from beyond the stars.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand GO!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

@bucho 51043 wrote:

ROB!

UFOs and life from beyond the stars.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand GO!

N-n-n-n-n-now?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I’d like to hear an episode where you debate with yourself over whether “Nine Inch Nails” refers to two or more nails of nine inches in length or nine nails of one inch in length.

Lol j/k.

What I was really thinking was now that you’ve had a bunch of weeks to get aquainted with Hesitation Marks what if you did an episode where you play your favourite bits of the album on the car stereo and talk about what you love about them. Sort of like my Riding With Bucho about Odd Soul, but with an intelligent, thoughtful person instead of a shaved monkey who looks like he might headbutt the steering wheel at any moment. Either in audio or video, you choose. I’m not the boss of you.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Speaking of…hasn’t there been a shortage of Bucho’s Road Reviews here?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

There sure has. Between renovating my kitchen to all hours of the night and being struck down by the pox brought on by running down my immune system by working to all hours of the night, and also being a useless twat, I haven’t finished one for a few weeks. I have a couple recorded and about 80% edited, one on Pacific Rim and one on Robby’s favourite film of 2011, Drive.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Funny, I thought of that the other day when I was doing my movie reviews. I’ll see what I can do.

Your posts made me chuckle.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

This may be a little later after the fact than you want to do it, or maybe it’s good because you’ve had time to think more about it, but you must have had some thoughts about what the works of Harold Ramis and Philip Seymour Hoffman have meant to you.

Also, UFC-171 is going to produce a new champion guaranteed and you must have thoughts on GSP’s current path (have you seen the latest Captain America Winter Soldier trailer by the way?) as well as Lawler’s nifty reinvention back at welterweight and what Johny might say if he loses another decision.

Also, tell us the story of the first time you met Jerry Markham, what your first impressions were, how long after meeting him did you become pals etc etc. I like stories..

rob
    rob
    Participant

Holy crap, great ideas! Those will be fun..

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Hmmm, I keep hitting refresh to get a new episode of The Rob Show but something must be wrong with the files that are inside my computer because I can’t find the promised new The Rob Show episodes anywhere.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Hey Roby, have you been watching the new Cosmos? You should watch the new Cosmos and review that in your TV review section.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.