:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob Show Topics

• Comments Off on Rob Show Topics

Rob Show Topics

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob Show Topics

This topic contains 148 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Indeed. I will be working at the ruler of all e-commerces. The biggest, the best.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Are you allowed to talk about your position or what role or tasks or stuff you’ll be in charge of? Have you found a place to live? Does this mean you’ll be driving cross country with a massive trailer or will you hire a moving company or does your new company pay for a moving company? How long will it take before you get tired of my overly excited questions?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

As far as I know, I am.
    Am uh zahn! .com/student specifically. I’m still doing User Experience Design.
    No, but I have some temp housing while we look.
    A moving company will be packing our house, trucking it, storing it, moving it in and partially unpacking it into the new place when we fine it.
    So far I really enjoy talking about it.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

In an incredible coincidence of a universe-shaking nature I just happen to have taken a tour of Seattle on the weekend in an amphibious bus. And by “I just happen to have taken a tour of Seattle on the weekend in an amphibious bus” I mean I watched the episode of the Penny Arcade reality show where the contestants take a tour around Seattle in an amphibious bus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ntv2U3Jgw

Speaking of which, do you regularly read any web comics Robby?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I’d love it if you had time to do a show about every UFC. Pre or post. Or both. I know not everyone is into it, but, scientifically speaking, your biggest fan trumps everyone, soooo … y’know.

Bucho;50544 wrote:
    … Speaking of which, do you regularly read any web comics Robby?

You were a comics comics guy, but what about web comics? Apart from xkcd.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Not really, when it comes to the web comics. I do find some of them really funny, but I don’t really make time for specific ones. I do get on Reddit (as a lurker, I don’t post), so it definitely makes me aware of the recent “hot” topics, and there are lots of web comics that come up from time to time in /r/funny. What is it, cyanide and happiness? Yeah, that one does come up quite a bit.

I had thought about doing UFC/MMA shows, but I wasn’t sure that anybody cared what I had to say on that stuff, especially since there are plenty of those kinds of shows out there. Where I do have some uniquity (yeah, I just made that up) is that very few show hosts yell at people on a regular basis. And even fewer have my sense of humor. But hey, if you like it, then fuck it, maybe I should.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Have you been watching Game of Thrones new season? If you have you should record your take on it mid-season. I think it’s much better than season 2 so far, but I won’t say any more in case you haven’t been watching.

rob
    rob
    Participant

I have not. It may be better, but Season 2 was kinda off putting.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

You should nerd out on comedy movies, make a list of your top 5 or 8 or 14 1/2 and talk about them for an episode. For a guy who seems to love comedy above all else you seem to hold very few comedic TV shows in high regard but you also spend by far the vast majority of your movie talk time on dramas or action films. Is that because there are very few comedy movies which work for you compared to action flicks?

rob
    rob
    Participant

Yes. Better yet, listen to the show I did, He Who Ravages Small Potatoes. That’s my new name for you.

El Rustirino
    El Rustirino
    Participant

A show topic for Mobbie..

Why chicken, dude?

rob
    rob
    Participant

You mean, in the butt?

El Rustirino
    El Rustirino
    Participant

Well, there’d be some jam involved, but that’s neither here nor there.

Now, mobby, I mean it, that chicken wonder has to come from somewhere

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Is it wrong that I feel totally fucking lost in this thread?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

@version3 50728 wrote:

Is it wrong that I feel totally fucking lost in this thread?

Scientifically, the only way to feel un-lost would be to record a Bryan solo show about this Seattle adventure. Uprooting and moving across an entire continent has to have given you some pretty damn fascinating insights into various stuff, professional, personal and entertainment-wise. I mean, I’m sure there’s stuff you can’t discuss but I’m sure there’s also a bunch of stuff you could.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.