:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob Show Topics

• Comments Off on Rob Show Topics

Rob Show Topics

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob Show Topics

This topic contains 189 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

Did you remove it?  It’s telling me file not found…?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Weird, it’s there for me but only when I’m signed in. Settings are the same as the others as far as I can tell. Weird.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Bucho Bucho.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Bucho Bucho.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

In a recent ep you said you feel like you have to sit down to listen to take notes while listening to my ramblings, which was never my intention – nothing I say is that important and these are not supposed to be any kind of homework assignment – so I’m’a go back to listing off the topics in text form.

Rank your favourite GoT characters/performances, BUT only do this if you still give a dang about GoT … if you’re bored with talking about GoT skip this one. (HINT: The correct #1 character is Cersei)

You love The Joker, essentially an agent of chaos. You dislike fighters who are agents of chaos, such as Conor, Colby, Askren … is this correctamundo? If so, discuss. If not, also discuss.

For Star Wars I don’t think the trilogy model should be adhered to as if it’s some kind of unbendable doctrine. I reckon an MCU-esque model (core ensemble story with branched solo movies featuring the same characters who are in the core story) could work just fine for Star Wars and that the failure of Solo was far more to do with poor timing on a Han Solo movie (it should have been held until after Ben has been redeemed) than any kind of “Star Wars fatigue”. Discuss.

Have you ever been caught up in a police chase?

The book I was trying to think of is called Use of Weapons. Have you read it? Have you ever read any of Terry Pratchet’s Discworld novels?

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Bucho Bucho.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Soundcloud is kind of a pain in the ass so I’m trying out Anchor as a hosting site. I put two new recordings on there today.

Or on Spotify apparently https://open.spotify.com/show/6jXI0bqkGGqxFdGFDe9tQH

Here is a handy list of the Rob Show Topic Things from those two eps:

What are your thoughts on late night shows and their hosts? Who have been your favourites? Do you still watch any of them?

Has there ever been a more tragic death in blockbuster film history than Han Solo dying a failure with his hateful, mass-murdering son looking into his eyes as he drives his lightsaber through Han’s guts?

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Bucho, can you not just attach them here in a post? Is there a limit that stops you (I can’t remember these days what it is if anything). Would it be easier for you if I just gave you some FTP access to the SOS server?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Word on the street is there’s a “Maximum file size allowed is 2048 KB” thing so I never tried attaching an mp3.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Looks like it wasn’t lying. If the FTP dealio is no trouble for you to set up Captain that’d be real, real cool. I never intended for this to become a habit so I never thought about hosting at first.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

What are your thoughts on late night shows and their hosts? Who have been your favourites? Do you still watch any of them?

Kimmel was on a recent episode of Conan’s podcast by the way. I know you hate podcasts, but I just thought I’d let you know. Just in case.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Talk about how magnificent Norm MacDonald is.

(Yes, I know you already have 67 topics, but this one is the most important of all of them.)

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.