:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob Show Topics

• Comments Off on Rob Show Topics

Rob Show Topics

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob Show Topics

This topic contains 189 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Ready when you are Robby!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Ok Robby, now I’m starting to worry about you. Just post the latest batch of episodes to let us know you’re ok.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Yep, I’m good – just waiting because I wanted to finish off the week. You just hold onto your yellow eyed penguin and I’ll get them uploaded pronto.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I hope you’ve seen Spiderverse, The Favourite and Aquaman Robby. I hope that like the wind.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I hope you’ve also seen this vid featuring our boy Adam D and also Zod

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

What was your favourite video game in the 80s, 90s, 00s and so far in the 10s?

As a fighter jet nerd, did you ever get into flight sims?

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

I like the Ace Combat series.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Gonna need a Rob breakdown of the charms, the plusses and minuses of the fighter-commentators on the UFC broadcasts. Who’s the best, who’s not the best etc out of DC, Felder, Hardy, Bisping (newish, but chuck him in if possible) and Cruz.

Obviously you’re going to say your boyfriend Cruz us #1, but I’ll pretend to be surprised when you do, I promise.

If you remember others, like Mir and Bonnar, even Bas, throw them into the mix too, but it’s been a while since those guys graced the mic.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

The 1967 Jungle Book was the first movie I ever remember seeing. The Lion King is considered a legit classic. I loved Aladdin  and saw it a bunch of times. I saw Beauty and the Beast a bunch of times too when I was dating a chick who loved it. I finally saw Mulan only a month or so ago.

With all these animated Disney classics getting the Jungle Book treatment and being made into “live action” by Jon Favreau and co, it occurs to me I don’t think you’re ever gotten into having a good yap about Disney’s animated features.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Place your bets here for how many Rob has in the hopper right now.

I’m saying 5.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Place your bets here for how many Rob has in the hopper right now. I’m saying 5.

I’m going with 6.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Been a bit under the weather, so yeah…you’ll see.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Same here. Thanks to my asshole boss who refuses to take a day off or two to get better.

So, lets all get better and Bucho, continue doing what you do.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

As I sit here after I had a bowl of soup, taking care of this cold, I remembered what you, Rob, have said, that I also have been thinking about for years.

Food is just fuel for the body.  With my sense of smell and taste lay dormant, I can’t smell and taste the food, so what’s the point of eating anything that is “special.”  The brain tells you, if you had it before what it taste like, but for that instance, it’s nothing.  Like in the movie The Matrix, where Cypher says “I know this steak doesn’t exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious.”

Anyway, let’s get better on getting better.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

How about just a Rob health update mate?

Also, what are your 3 favourite devices you’ve ever owned?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.