December 18, 2018 at 11:48 pm #65658
Ready when you are Robby!
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.December 21, 2018 at 7:53 pm #65659
Ok Robby, now I’m starting to worry about you. Just post the latest batch of episodes to let us know you’re ok.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.December 21, 2018 at 8:55 pm #65660robParticipant
Yep, I’m good – just waiting because I wanted to finish off the week. You just hold onto your yellow eyed penguin and I’ll get them uploaded pronto.January 13, 2019 at 4:50 pm #65683
I hope you’ve seen Spiderverse, The Favourite and Aquaman Robby. I hope that like the wind.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.January 13, 2019 at 6:26 pm #65684
I hope you’ve also seen this vid featuring our boy Adam D and also Zod
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.January 29, 2019 at 9:25 am #65700
What was your favourite video game in the 80s, 90s, 00s and so far in the 10s?
As a fighter jet nerd, did you ever get into flight sims?
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.January 30, 2019 at 2:44 pm #65701
I like the Ace Combat series.February 18, 2019 at 9:12 pm #65736
Gonna need a Rob breakdown of the charms, the plusses and minuses of the fighter-commentators on the UFC broadcasts. Who’s the best, who’s not the best etc out of DC, Felder, Hardy, Bisping (newish, but chuck him in if possible) and Cruz.
Obviously you’re going to say your boyfriend Cruz us #1, but I’ll pretend to be surprised when you do, I promise.
If you remember others, like Mir and Bonnar, even Bas, throw them into the mix too, but it’s been a while since those guys graced the mic.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.February 18, 2019 at 9:18 pm #65737
The 1967 Jungle Book was the first movie I ever remember seeing. The Lion King is considered a legit classic. I loved Aladdin and saw it a bunch of times. I saw Beauty and the Beast a bunch of times too when I was dating a chick who loved it. I finally saw Mulan only a month or so ago.
With all these animated Disney classics getting the Jungle Book treatment and being made into “live action” by Jon Favreau and co, it occurs to me I don’t think you’re ever gotten into having a good yap about Disney’s animated features.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.February 22, 2019 at 6:28 am #65738
Place your bets here for how many Rob has in the hopper right now.
I’m saying 5.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.February 22, 2019 at 2:27 pm #65739
Place your bets here for how many Rob has in the hopper right now. I’m saying 5.
I’m going with 6.February 22, 2019 at 3:26 pm #65740robParticipant
Been a bit under the weather, so yeah…you’ll see.February 23, 2019 at 5:27 am #65741
Same here. Thanks to my asshole boss who refuses to take a day off or two to get better.
So, lets all get better and Bucho, continue doing what you do.February 23, 2019 at 5:12 pm #65743
As I sit here after I had a bowl of soup, taking care of this cold, I remembered what you, Rob, have said, that I also have been thinking about for years.
Food is just fuel for the body. With my sense of smell and taste lay dormant, I can’t smell and taste the food, so what’s the point of eating anything that is “special.” The brain tells you, if you had it before what it taste like, but for that instance, it’s nothing. Like in the movie The Matrix, where Cypher says “I know this steak doesn’t exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious.”
Anyway, let’s get better on getting better.March 11, 2019 at 11:47 pm #65761
How about just a Rob health update mate?
Also, what are your 3 favourite devices you’ve ever owned?
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.