:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob and the Search for the iPhone 3G!

• Comments Off on Rob and the Search for the iPhone 3G!

Rob and the Search for the iPhone 3G!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob and the Search for the iPhone 3G!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Eh. I was a little irritated when April and I got to the Apple store in Southlake this morning at 7:15. There were already 35 people waiting. What?! I thought that was amazing. And by 8, there were probably 15 more people behind us. Wow. Well, we ended up getting our tickets for 2 black 16 gb iPhones, and will be heading back later today to pick ’em up.

Amazing that a month after it comes out, the demand is still pretty damn high. And according to AT&T’s website, direct fulfillment orders are at 7-10 days. Pretty amazing..

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, you didn’t know it was still that bad? All of the Apple stores are doing it the same way. I’ve got a client that can’t get their shit together and pay the deposit on their project, so I’m still not buying mine yet.

rob
    Participant

Well, I have to say, that was completely painless. I did have to get up at 7, drive down there, and then wait for 30 minutes for them to hand out their little “tickets”, but the activation itself was the nicest and cleanest process that I’ve ever had with activating a phone. April and I were both out the door with working iPhones in less than 15 minutes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.