:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

RIP Don Vito … the character

• Comments Off on RIP Don Vito … the character

RIP Don Vito … the character

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder RIP Don Vito … the character

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Apparently, part of his 10-year probation sentence for inappropriately touching 12 year olds is that he can’t be “Don Vito” anymore.

Vincent Margera gets probation for child sex-assault conviction in Colorado
    GOLDEN, Colo. (AP) — The man known as Don Vito on MTV’s “Viva La Bam” show has been sentenced to 10 years to life on probation after he was convicted on two counts of sexual assault on a child.
    Vincent Margera, 51, of West Chester, Pa., was also ordered Thursday not to appear as the Don Vito character for 10 years. His defense attorney had argued that Margera had taken on Don Vito’s outrageous and profane character at the time of the incident.
    In October, Margera was convicted on two counts and acquitted of one count of sexual assault on a child. He had been accused of groping three girls, ages 12 to 14, during an autograph-signing event last year in the Denver suburb of Lakewood.
    Margera was also ordered to register as a sex offender, get substance abuse treatment and undergo a mental health evaluation.
    Authorities said his probation can be transferred to Pennsylvania if Colorado authorities determine the state has comparable programs.
    Margera still faces a charge of violating the conditions of his bail. His arraignment in that case is Jan. 18.

Octavious
    Participant

I say this, you have to do the time if you did the crime. But the Don Vito is fucking bullshit.

Bing
    Participant

Sounds fair, the whole “Don Vito” thing was bound to only last a few years….I just always assumed it would end in fatal alcohol poisoning……

….I still love that “VitoSpeak” Whaaaadyahabba Allda Wunamungo Veal Scallopini!!!!”

RIP Vito

just because Bam gets away with everything doesn’t mean his sad, yet entertaining, drunk uncle can too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.