:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Real or fake?

• Comments Off on Real or fake?

Real or fake?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Real or fake?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

It would be really, really easy to say yes, this is a fake. But it’s a decent looking fake if it is. What do you guys think?

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/10/donald_duck_xtina_boob.jpg

Armez
    Participant

I think it could be real…

but it’s really hard to tell..like with the shadows and stuff…

YouFollowMe
    Participant

If that’s real, then…

Damn, I want to be Donald Duck.

Frank
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? wrote:
    If that’s real, then…

Damn, I want to be Donald Duck.

I think at some point, we all want to be Donald Duck.

Version3
    Keymaster

Fake, but nice to look at.

The boob is still forced into the position of being held in place by the shirt, or a built-in bra in the shirt. Look at the shape of the other boob. They are too much alike. Even a fake boob would have some repositioning when ‘unleashed’.

but I like the boob anyway. 😀

rob
    Participant

Boobs are fun. Real boobs are better. Boobs in my face are…well, you know…

Bing
    Participant

Boobs are real the duck is fake

Pa-ul
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Boobs are fun. Real boobs are better. Boobs in my face are…well, you know…

Can be quite dangerous with a nipple ring, especially if it swings round into your eye.

Although I’d flick it with my tongue the same way a baby plays with those mobiles over the cots. 😯

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Octavious
    Participant

But, when you get down to it, Boobs are great!

Bucho
    Participant

I salute boobs.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Scatt
    Participant

What is it about tits that guys love so damn much? I mean, take this thread as a random example of a group of guys unanimously agreeing that bobos are the fuckin’ tits. Shit, even gay guys love tits. I’d hate to believe that it’s because we fell for the biggest marketing ploy the government’s put into place by outlawing them for centuries, because c’mon, they’re… too fucking good!

YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    What is it about tits that guys love so damn much? I mean, take this thread as a random example of a group of guys unanimously agreeing that bobos are the fuckin’ tits. Shit, even gay guys love tits. I’d hate to believe that it’s because we fell for the biggest marketing ploy the government’s put into place by outlawing them for centuries, because c’mon, they’re… too fucking good!

Yeah, boob’s hypnotic grip over all men is mysterious. I think it’s just a matter of we want what we don’t have. I mean, if I had a nice set of knockers, I wouldn’t be as amazed by anyone else’s.

Armez
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:

The Armez book ‘o tits says: ” Men like tits because they have to. It is hardwired into the brain.”

Frank
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? wrote:
    Scatt wrote:

Yeah, boob’s hypnotic grip over all men is mysterious. I think it’s just a matter of we want what we don’t have. I mean, if I had a nice set of knockers, I wouldn’t be as amazed by anyone else’s.

If I had a nice set of knockers, I wouldn’t leave the house!

Octavious
    Participant

Time out here! First, Frank with boobs, uh No! Second, we all like boobs, but there has to be a line drawn.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.