:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Ranty time…

• Comments Off on Ranty time…

Ranty time…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Ranty time…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I have to explain this fully, otherwise I’m going to come off like Fucky the Racist.

What I hate more than anything is when a certain race of people think that they can speak lazily and not pronounce their words and let them all run together and still expect respect. Fuck you, man!

And what makes me madder than that, is that there’s this new guy here, and when he first started here, he spoke very proper, and now that he’s gotten comfortable with everyone, he’s slipped into his (apparently normal) speech, which includes the aforementioned bullshit. Now I don’t know about you, but when I hear someone speaking like that, it makes me automatically think that they’re a moron. Just a complete void of intelligence.

And this goes for white people, too. You sound like a country bumpkin, everyone’s going to think you’re, guess what, a country bumpkin. Now, I don’t count Bing — he turns it up for comedic effect.

Basically, I hate people. Speak proper english or shut the fuck up. Your choice..

El Rustirino
    Participant

Eh, just they way people talk. I would get pissed if they were being deliberate.

rob
    Participant

Deliberately ignorant and stupid? Deliberately vacant? Deliberately moronic? Um, yeah, that’s what we’re talking about here…

El Rustirino
    Participant

Oh, okay.

Fuck them, then.

Bing
    Participant

Can you give us an example of this guys speech…I find it helps focus my hate when I have examples.

Like today I went to Blockbuster (nothing worth a damn to rent…any recommendations?) and the dumbass behind the counter was fucking singing to himself. I wanted to throw hot doo-doo on him.

rob
    Participant

Same kinda thing. That lazy drawl, saying words that don’t make sense, like “axe” for ask, shit like that.

Octavious
    Participant

And to think that it is regional. What I mean is that words like “axe” or “50 cent”, I thought it was just use here, but I guess it every where. Drive me nuts too.

rob
    Participant

Not just fifty cents, but fitty cent. That’s what they say.

Frank
    Participant

Let’s see … what are some of the ones I remember while living in Texas? Sangwich was one, cereals was another. For me, though, it’s when people use certain words, like “Anyways.” It’s not FUCKING plural. Oh, oh! And the new thing that pisses me off at work is when I’m having an argument with a coworker and I get, “Pfft, whatever,” and they walk away. I want to take my desk calendar and kill them. That’s right, death by paper cut. Then, I’d pour that alcohol-laced hand cleaner all over the cuts for good measure. I have to deal with so many fuckwads every single day I’m at work. I finally got pissed off at my boss the other day when he asked me why there was a mistake in a story and I didn’t catch it. My response?

“I can’t catch ALL of your mistakes. Some are bound to slip through the cracks eventually.”

Yeah, I got a nice talking to after that one, but what the fuck? I’m looking for a new job anyway so they can all blow me.

Bing
    Participant

“Can I Axe you a question?”
    “Are you threatening me?”

“No I just wanna axe you sumtin”
    “Who’s Sumtim and why are you threatening me with him?”

“Look man all I want is…”
    “What my money?! Get away from me you stupid piece of…**BANG**”

“…so as you can see officer it really was self defense”

finis

Octavious
    Participant

“What this Bingizzy, you tryin to git up my grill son. Come over to the hizzle dizzle fo a fo’dee.”

Version3
    Keymaster

hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh?

Octavious
    Participant

Exactly. That’s how I feel when I have to listen to people who talk ubonics.

Frank
    Participant

Here’s another rant of something that pissed me the fuck off today. First off, I read about Obama’s paster talking about the white man and the government keeping blacks down, then saying that the government created the AIDS virus to kill off minorities. He says these things and white folks say nothing. Then I’m watching ESPN and they have a commercial for Red Stripe beer (the one with the Jamaican guy) and the guy’s dancing beside a white guy with the beer, then hands the beer to the white guy and he starts dancing … badly. Then the Jamaican guy says, “Red Stripe, helping our white friends dance for years.”

My point here is this: If these things were switched and white people were saying it about black people, what are the odds there would be marches all over the country?

I’m not racist and I am, in fact, all for equality. But don’t claim that you want to be treated equally and then want to be treated separately when it comes to certain things.

rob
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    First off, I read about Obama’s paster talking about the white man and the government keeping blacks down, then saying that the government created the AIDS virus to kill off minorities. He says these things and white folks say nothing.

That’s because we did create AIDS to kill off minorities.

In all seriousness, racism will continue to exist as long as there’s…well, people.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.