:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rant…

• Comments Off on Rant…

Rant…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Okay, I just almost went off the deep end. I didn’t really know where to post it, but since this is could spurn a deep discussion, well, what-the-fuck-ever.

It all started when I read the line “Oscar winner Halle Berry”. I don’t know what happened. I got flashes of her Oscar speech, where one of the whitest black girls I’ve ever seen stood on stage crying about how this is such a step for African-American women and all that bullshit.

1. Halle, you shouldn’t even count as black. That’s like me winning an award for something and me standing up and saying that it’s such a big step for Native Americans. Fuck you, you talentless whore, you surely took Monster’s Ball as a role, hesitantly probably, because you were going to be slumming it. That movie sucks, mostly because for all of your “black pride”, you ended up sleeping with Mr. White Bread. You couldn’t even stay black in the movie you “won for all your black brothers and sisters.”

2. Race is stupid. All it does is separate us as people. When you realize that everyone is just a product of their own environment, you realize how stupid it is. Calling yourself one thing or the other is a declaration that you believe the lie, that we should hold on to our heritage and all that shit. Who, who I ask you, who, is pure blood anything?

3. Hitler proved one thing — you tell someone something enough, and they will believe it. Now I’m not saying that Halle Berry is Hitler or anything, I’m just saying that if you grow up learning something, it doesn’t make it true, or right.

The reason that I think racial stuff makes me laugh is because I think it’s ridiculous. The only thing I can think of when race mattered and made me think of who I am is when people we’re getting picked for teams. It just doesn’t fucking matter anymore. It’s almost like, I don’t know, I feel like I’m on this side of evolutionary thought, waiting for everyone else to catch up. I give you, the switched:on listener, more credit, and I think that most if not all are sitting over the line here with me.

Is all of this because I live in the United States? Are there actually places in the world where people think about shit instead of spouting out all the dumb shit their parents said, or what their religious leader said, or whatever? If so, I think I might have to move.

Okay, I’m done..

rob
    Participant

Okay, I just almost went off the deep end. I didn’t really know where to post it, but since this is could spurn a deep discussion, well, what-the-fuck-ever.

It all started when I read the line “Oscar winner Halle Berry”. I don’t know what happened. I got flashes of her Oscar speech, where one of the whitest black girls I’ve ever seen stood on stage crying about how this is such a step for African-American women and all that bullshit.

1. Halle, you shouldn’t even count as black. That’s like me winning an award for something and me standing up and saying that it’s such a big step for Native Americans. Fuck you, you talentless whore, you surely took Monster’s Ball as a role, hesitantly probably, because you were going to be slumming it. That movie sucks, mostly because for all of your “black pride”, you ended up sleeping with Mr. White Bread. You couldn’t even stay black in the movie you “won for all your black brothers and sisters.”

2. Race is stupid. All it does is separate us as people. When you realize that everyone is just a product of their own environment, you realize how stupid it is. Calling yourself one thing or the other is a declaration that you believe the lie, that we should hold on to our heritage and all that shit. Who, who I ask you, who, is pure blood anything?

3. Hitler proved one thing — you tell someone something enough, and they will believe it. Now I’m not saying that Halle Berry is Hitler or anything, I’m just saying that if you grow up learning something, it doesn’t make it true, or right.

The reason that I think racial stuff makes me laugh is because I think it’s ridiculous. The only thing I can think of when race mattered and made me think of who I am is when people we’re getting picked for teams. It just doesn’t fucking matter anymore. It’s almost like, I don’t know, I feel like I’m on this side of evolutionary thought, waiting for everyone else to catch up. I give you, the switched:on listener, more credit, and I think that most if not all are sitting over the line here with me.

Is all of this because I live in the United States? Are there actually places in the world where people think about shit instead of spouting out all the dumb shit their parents said, or what their religious leader said, or whatever? If so, I think I might have to move.

Okay, I’m done.

Octavious
    Participant

Rob I got 2 words: Fucking beautiful.

Couldn’t say it better myself.

BTW, she did run over people in a car.

Octavious
    Participant

Rob I got 2 words: Fucking beautiful.

Couldn’t say it better myself.

BTW, she did run over people in a car.

Bing
    Participant

You know what is so cool about hanging around this site?

(No Bucho…it isn’t Dr. Deviant’s ever evolving signature pics)
    although those are a relevant social statement about the state of our social policies toward schoolkids who eat too much clay

The coolest thing is the ability to bitch in an environment that doesn’t invite challenges or an endless ego debate.

Granted I’m still stinging from Bryan refusing to see that Christina Ricci (in the perfect lighting, mood, and amount of whiskey) could be seen as possibly do-able. But overall we seem to be of like mind around here.

Which means that we all think (in some way) like Rusty and Armez.

…and this is why Halle “Sorry I ran over your Grandma” Berry can show her tits and win a gold statue.

(Long live Armez and Rusty!!!)

and God help the future

NBLIANGW
    -bing

Bing
    Participant

You know what is so cool about hanging around this site?

(No Bucho…it isn’t Dr. Deviant’s ever evolving signature pics)
    although those are a relevant social statement about the state of our social policies toward schoolkids who eat too much clay

The coolest thing is the ability to bitch in an environment that doesn’t invite challenges or an endless ego debate.

Granted I’m still stinging from Bryan refusing to see that Christina Ricci (in the perfect lighting, mood, and amount of whiskey) could be seen as possibly do-able. But overall we seem to be of like mind around here.

Which means that we all think (in some way) like Rusty and Armez.

…and this is why Halle “Sorry I ran over your Grandma” Berry can show her tits and win a gold statue.

(Long live Armez and Rusty!!!)

and God help the future

NBLIANGW
    -bing

Version3
    Keymaster

Rob, let’s move somewhere delightful.

BTW: didn’t I got on a similar rant when that Oscar win went down? Now she’s got a body and all, but she’s super overrated and I’ve always thought so. Can we load her on the catapult to the moon now? I want to start sending people that annoy me there. Oh wait, maybe we better pick something bigger.

Version3
    Keymaster

Rob, let’s move somewhere delightful.

BTW: didn’t I got on a similar rant when that Oscar win went down? Now she’s got a body and all, but she’s super overrated and I’ve always thought so. Can we load her on the catapult to the moon now? I want to start sending people that annoy me there. Oh wait, maybe we better pick something bigger.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Bing wrote:

Did you see her huge forehead and scrawny being on Conan last night? I’ve got a right hand, and it rarely bitches at me for anything… I’d pass on Ricci.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Bing wrote:

Did you see her huge forehead and scrawny being on Conan last night? I’ve got a right hand, and it rarely bitches at me for anything… I’d pass on Ricci.

Bing
    Participant

Bryan,

I love you dude, you’re a fucking uber-podcast, artistic, non-gay genius.

But you’ve got a hell of a lot to learn about grunge-fucking a chick that looks like one of those alien “greys” with a decent tan.

But sometimes you just gotta rub one out to a girl you don’t like….it helps keep the blood pressure down.

And no, I didn’t see her on Conan (I have an early bedtime) but did she have titties? Seriously if anyone finds where she put them I wanna know. I’ll send Rob the left one and I’ll take the right.

NBLIANGW

Bing
    Participant

Bryan,

I love you dude, you’re a fucking uber-podcast, artistic, non-gay genius.

But you’ve got a hell of a lot to learn about grunge-fucking a chick that looks like one of those alien “greys” with a decent tan.

But sometimes you just gotta rub one out to a girl you don’t like….it helps keep the blood pressure down.

And no, I didn’t see her on Conan (I have an early bedtime) but did she have titties? Seriously if anyone finds where she put them I wanna know. I’ll send Rob the left one and I’ll take the right.

NBLIANGW

Version3
    Keymaster

I thought she was a guy…. does that help?

Version3
    Keymaster

I thought she was a guy…. does that help?

Bing
    Participant

Only if he treats you really, REALLY good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.