:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rampant Delusion Finally Gets The Best Of Your Old Cobber

• Comments Off on Rampant Delusion Finally Gets The Best Of Your Old Cobber

Rampant Delusion Finally Gets The Best Of Your Old Cobber

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rampant Delusion Finally Gets The Best Of Your Old Cobber

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Participant

No doubt you gentlemen heard about this little thing when it stormed the world’s news services back in January.

http://www.islandreefjob.com/

Yep, I know what you’re thinking, a snowball’s chance in Bing’s underwear. But look what ol’ Bucho went and did anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHce_AKUNTA

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I have never heard of this thing… too bad the site seems to be having trouble, looks like the whole thing closes in one day. I’d love to do up some videos of me and the guys supporting you for the job instead of us. That would be the fun.

Bing
    Participant

Damn fine job Bucho. Love the ending!!

Bucho
    Participant

Thanks chaps. Yeah the site must be creaking under all the last-minute application uploads, but the youtube player they have embedded there has never worked right for me either. The pause button doesn’t work and the thing keeps buffering like a buffer on international buffer day. And they have more than 20,000 applications.

Bucho
    Participant

Also, if you can hit the pause at the right moment you might recognise the t-shirt that goofy gringo is wearing at around the 35 second mark.

Version3
    Keymaster

I had already noticed it, but I also remembered it from the video clips you’ve posted before.

rob
    Participant

“sciency scientists”.

That alone should get you in there, dude.

digitaltopia
    Participant

It’s sciency! That was truly awesome.

Bucho
    Participant

I may have made it for the Queensland Tourism peeps but it means a bunch to have you guys like it, I appreciate the shit out of it.

El Rustirino
    Participant

you can do it, bucho!!!!! you’re the buddah!!!!

Bucho
    Participant

Thanks Rusty, but they put out the shortlist of 50 today and turns out I was number 51 so I’m going to have to come up with some other hare-brained scheme to make 150,000 for six months work. Until then I better get back to my street corner.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.