:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rage is rare with me, but it does exist.

• Comments Off on Rage is rare with me, but it does exist.

Rage is rare with me, but it does exist.

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rage is rare with me, but it does exist.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jor-El
    Participant

“This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass Larry” – John Goodman from The Big Lebowski

This is how I felt last night!

I don’t normally have anything exciting go on but…

Yesterday on the way home I decided to stop by Chick-Fil-et to pick up some dinner. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw Shaun walking across to his car leaving the store. I rolled my passenger window down to say what’s up? He told me there was a bunch of hot women inside and he’d see me later.

The place was teaming with cars. I wasn’t in the position to get Shaun’s spot after he left so I wondered around the parking lot towards Target. This early 2004ish Chevy was in front of me. It was obvious that we both saw the two freshly vacant spots. He pulled in sideways to take both spots.

I was like WTF is this shit? I knew I was having a ‘Falling Down’ moment because I’m tired of being passive about these assholes. So I stopped, rolled down my passenger window. I watched this 18-20 year old guy get out of the truck. By the looks of him he was trying to go for a Jonas Brothers type of appearance. I said, “Nice of you to double park.” He looked at me and ignored me. I watched him walk inside. I was fortunate enough to make another pass to take the spot Shaun once had.

I didn’t know how I would deal with it once I got inside because I didn’t want to ruin people’s dinner by getting on the boys case while everyone ate. Once I got inside, I walked up to him and just above normal conversation volume but not yelling, I said “You need move your truck so someone else can park.” His response……….”No. I think it’s fine the way it is.”

OH FUCKING HELL, NO!!!!!!

Guys, I was so pissed I could feel that old forgotten rage inside. Adrenaline, nervousness in my fingers, turning to tight fists, heat flashes and waves of “I’m going to destroy this guy.”

I exhaled, and said, “Fine then. Have it your way.” I walked to the far wall but where he could watch me. I was calling Shaun but got no answer.

The boy went to get napkins at that little stand they have for that sort of thing. I walked passed him out to the parking lot, remembering that my phone has a camera on it.

I went to snap the first picture but hit the physical return to menu button. He was already walking outside saying something to the effect of, “Oh that’s going to do you a lot of good…taking a picture of my truck.” I ignored him as I got the camera application back on screen and quickly snapped this picture. After I had enough of his mouth I squared up face to face with a very strong and gratifying “Fuck You”. As I walked back towards the restaurant, my ears were met with all kinds of invitations to fight him. Even as mad as I was, I wasn’t stupid enough to get into a public brawl over a parking space.

Too bad for him. I’ll have a trace on that truck so quick. It won’t take long to get some kind of profile on this jackass.
    Just need to figure out exactly what the number is on that plate.

Thoughts!!!!!
    2904841531_2e38784096_o.jpg[/img].

I like titties.

Bucho
    Participant
    Jor-El wrote:
    Just need to figure out exactly what the number is on that plate.

Thoughts!!!!!

9 Oscar Delta Delta Yankee 4 plus you and Shaun and Ryan and a dozen crates of eggs?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, it’s really too bad Shaun wasn’t still nearby. I bet that a dozen eggs would have airborne before you’d even gotten your order.

mike3point14159
    Participant

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000W1T4EU?smid=A2IY3YALOGHWI&tag=shopzilla_rev_1046-20&linkCode=asn

Valve stem removal tool.

As far as ease of use vs humongous pain in the ass to fix, it doesn’t get much easier/diabolical than this.

Version3
    Keymaster

Cheap too. 😀

Bing
    Participant

I’m used to assholes and dumbasses but being a dick like this guy means you are TRYING to piss people off

if I had his ## I would call every hour and scream “LEARN TO PARK MOTHERFUCKER”

Octavious
    Participant

Fuck that, eventhough I like Mike3’s plan, a knife to all 4 tires does the job.

Newman
    Participant

Would the cops do anything if you blocked him in and called them down? I’d imagine it’s mostly illegal to double park like a fucking tool.

Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t think the police can enforce parking issues, until the private property owner gets involved. -I could be wrong about this. I think the only time they can really ‘do’ anything about it is when it involves a fire lane, or a handicapped space or something. If an officer COULD enforce it, than there would be nothing to stop them from viewing Jerry’s car as an obstruction, blocking the flow or traffic, or illegally parked himself.

I’d have just pushed the guy on his ass I think.

Octavious
    Participant

Damn, no eggs.

Newman
    Participant

Just found these: http://iparklikeanidiot.com/

Octavious
    Participant

That’s a perfect site for Jerry’s picture.

Bing
    Participant
    Newman wrote:

nice find!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.