:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Quick View Of Bucho’s Homeland

• Comments Off on Quick View Of Bucho’s Homeland

Quick View Of Bucho’s Homeland

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Quick View Of Bucho’s Homeland

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant
    djohnson
    Participant

Damn Kiwis drive on the wrong side of the road. Looks pretty freaky at high speed like that! 😯

Bucho
    Participant

Damn, someone used up a bunch of tape to get that one. That’s actually not a bad representation of what it’s like driving in the countryside over here, long periods of rural green with a bunch of winding sections (not too tight, you can usually sit just above the limit), maybe a river on one side, hills and/or mountains in the background, then rock on through a small town or two. It can be some nice driving if you have a good ride under you and either good company or a sweet soundtrack. But if you have a dog to drive the corners just wear on you before long.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Ivan
    Participant

I wish I was there instead of here, stuck in a brick dorm with barren landscapes and buildings everywhere…

Version3
    Keymaster

I want to drive my Scooby there. 🙂

Bucho
    Participant

There are definitely areas with tighter corners than in that vid, where you really have to drive and can have some fun up and down through the gears, braking and accelerating. There are plenty of unpaved forest roads too, beautiful for blatting along in 4wd like you’re in the WRC. Just have to beware of logging trucks and sasquatches.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    djohnson wrote:
    Damn Kiwis drive on the wrong side of the road. Looks pretty freaky at high speed like that! 😯

So do we.

Only problem is when I hire a car and drive on the continent then come to a T junction. When I pull out I tend to go over to the left, until I realise it’s me that’s on the wrong side 😯

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.