:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Question for the Wise

• Comments Off on Question for the Wise

Question for the Wise

Latest Replies Forums The Lo Dimension Question for the Wise

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Okay, so I’ve read (more than once) that as you get older the first sense (generally) to start to ‘go’ is your sense of smell. When you are born it’s actually the sense that forms the strongest memories and I *think* that continues to hold true most of your life… yet, as you get older your sense of smell starts to fade (I don’t know that you can be scent blind or anything).

I’ve also read (more than once) that your sense of taste is dependent on your sense of smell. How your sense of taste translates things depends on the strength of your sense of smell (I’m guessing) and may be the cause of why (other than maturity and body needs) your tastes ‘change’ as you get older.

So, old people lose their sense of smell. You need your sense of smell to taste things. WHY THE FUCK do old people make and desire such bland fucking food!!!! Seriously, if your sense of smell is going, wouldn’t you require MORE seasoning and such to taste it? I don’t understand why bland food and waning senses are on the exact same curve of decay, without a sensible relationship?!?

So question for the wise… do old people have it right and your sense of smell magically strengthens and science has failed us all miserably and we might as well go back to worshiping fire and killing hot blondes in volcanos, or are old people to old and slow to realize that they are just doing what they think they are supposed to do without any thought for it going against the laws of logic and reason.

So here is my real question (did you think that was it?)… with a decreased sense of smell, and a reduced sensitivity to taste, are you more likely to score with an old broad that will do ass to mouth?

**I’m really looking forward to what Google AdSense tries to plug in on THIS thread**

thx_1227
    Participant
    Quote:
    **I’m really looking forward to what Google AdSense tries to plug in on THIS thread**

Larkitect
    Participant

i hate to answer a question with a question, but do you happen to use suncom as your wireless carrier?

because i’ve heard that “when you dont have to worry about your wireless service, you have the freedom to think about other things.”

and that’s pretty far into “other things” territory.

i’m not qualified to answer with certainty, but it would explain the rise in mainstream acceptance to open conversations about milfs and cougars.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

HOLY MCFUCKING SHIT… We have our own education program! Google served up this ad on THIS thread!!!

Oh yeah, old people eating ass… continue.

Bing
    Participant

The first thing I thought of is maybe spicy food hurts their old anuses.

I guess bland food is quicker to prepare, or maybe it makes you live longer so you can have MORE bland food.

Speaking of senses. I’m not progressing particularly gracefully, I’m a little pudgy, balding, my eyesight is going to shit, my nose is probably going down in sensitivity (thank God too, people fucking REEK).

But after nearly 25 years of blasting music and shit into my ears I still have the most sensitive hearing of anyone I know. My frequency response is amazing and nearly everyone who talks to me about this thinks I am full of shit, but my ears are WAY better than any of my other senses. Not that it gives me any real ability or shit, its just weird that the one sense I abuse the fuck out of is the best one I’ve got and doesn’t seem to be deteriorating at all.

When I was 15 I could read all the road signs…now I can’t read the license plate of the car ahead of me at stoplights.

Bucho
    Participant

I had a similar problem so I had spidey-sense installed. It’s more expensive than laser surgery but increases the instances of one coming in contact with nubile young Hollywood starlets wearing summer dresses in the rain.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

I find a nubile young Hollywood starlet around here I’m putting her on a bus back to LA. If she’s here she’s lost, confused, scared, and something illegal involving a horse probably happened.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.