:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Public service anouncement

• Comments Off on Public service anouncement

Public service anouncement

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Public service anouncement

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    digitaltopia
    Participant

For those that haven’t seen it, you need to go to http://www.southparkstudios.com click on the Full Episodes button, go to season 12 which is the current season so it should already be there, and watch the episode The China Problem. It contains a very important message about Lucas, and while it’s difficult to watch, everyone must watch it, for the good of us all..

Bucho
    Participant

Is that the episode where Indy gets repeatedly raped by George and Steve? Cause I don’t need to see that again. That shit is scarring.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Indeed it is me old cobber.

Bucho
    Participant

Turns out that site doesn’t play for us foriegn scum, same with Hulu. Some broadcasting territory rights malarky. One of these days I’ll learn me how to do that IP faking thing so I can haxor the good stuff you fullas have there in the land of opportunity and beef jerky.

A local radio dj played the South Park episode they made straight after the election, including the speeches that Obama and McCain made. It sounded pretty funny to me, but even more than that, it’s very impressive how fast they can react and produce a show. The funniness of their comedy might be subjective but there’s no denying they are talented fuckers.

digitaltopia
    Participant

From what I understand of their current animation techniques, they can make all the objects they know they’re going to need ahead of time and then animate them later, so regardless of which way things go that helps them to react more quickly.

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, according to the Slashfilmcast guys I heard today they wrote it in such a way that they could make most of the show before the result was known and finish and editted it very shortly after they found out who won.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.