:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Pirates of the Carribbean 2: Review by JoBlo himself!

• Comments Off on Pirates of the Carribbean 2: Review by JoBlo himself!

Pirates of the Carribbean 2: Review by JoBlo himself!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Pirates of the Carribbean 2: Review by JoBlo himself!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Okay, so joblo.com is a movie geek website, not a butt-plugging website, as some might think (I won’t mention any names 🙂 ). Anyway, you’ll be able to see why he goes by the name JoBlo, because his name is quite hard to pronounce.

To the point though, read his review (no spoilers or anything) and see what he said. The last line in particular, sticks out to me…..

Version3
    Keymaster

Did he say it sucks ass, much like the original? I’ve seen many bad reviews already for it, but someone I know saw it already and said it was “awesome”. They liked the original as well.

rob
    Participant

Well, he was saying that as one thinking the original was “just alright”, he was really surprised at how entertaining the movie was. And really, the only reason I posted it was to point out that he used an all-time favorite line of ours to end his review.

Version3
    Keymaster

I saw it, I just never miss an opportunity to bash on these two movies. Drunk Gay Pirate, Johnny Depp. Well, at least he isn’t running around dueling everyone with giant scissors and acting like Buster Keaton.

rob
    Participant

I mean, sure, the guy was on 21 Jump Street, but the guy’s a pretty good actor. I still don’t get your big aversion to him.

There’s a lot of people that aren’t fans of the first one, but on Aintitcool.com, it’s almost nothing but raving reviews. I’ll wait to see it, then search out the bad ones.

Bucho
    Participant

No way Bryan, Depp was perfect for once. Basing him on the coolest man in history (apart from Ghengis KHAAAAAN) was inspired, it was those pretty actbots Orlando and Kiera that dragged it down. If Kiera shows some more skin it’ll help her get more cred in my book. And if Orlando dies in the first two minutes he’ll get more cred. In my cred book which I carry at all times.

“Kudos to Disney for creating a movie that stars a man without a perfect moral stance, and with plenty of love for “the drink”
    Fuckin A Joblo.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.