:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

People Suck!

• Comments Off on People Suck!

People Suck!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge People Suck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Why the fuck to cheesy fucktards get paid for their opinion, much less gain notoriety for it? Have any of your watched any of these total dorks doing video reviews of the iPhone? The guy from the Wall Street Journal was just cheesy, but these fucking guys at Tech Talk over at USA today, totally fucking suck. Their video podcast sucks, their on-screen work really sucks and the presentation of the items being reviewed is not technical enough for people who are gadget oriented, and not average joe enough for the non-technical curious. Seriously, how the fuck do people get jobs doing this kind of stuff.

I watched the USA Today guys review the phone, and knew right away that they had nothing to offer me because A) they weren’t reviewing the phone for the current appropriate audience, they were reviewing it for the evening news watchers that just wonder what the hype is about about and B) they were going to provide the exact same level of review everyone else has provided 12 hrs earlier than they did. But I kept watching because I wanted to know how bad it was going to be.

REally? Fuck!

I hate people.

I hate Windows too..

thx_1227
    Participant

No frickin’ joke. I hate the media in general, and don’t get me started on Windows…

John from Boston
    Participant

I hate all that oxygen! HELL!!! Where does it get off, entering and leaving our loungs at regular intervals, providing us with life?!?

And yea, like it came up on show 145, the podcasts world is turning into comercialized BS that is totally pointless.

Version3
    Keymaster

I could accept it if it were above amateur quality.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Why the fuck to cheesy fucktards get paid for their opinion, much less gain notoriety for it? Have any of your watched any of these total dorks doing video reviews of the iPhone? The guy from the Wall Street Journal was just cheesy, but these fucking guys at Tech Talk over at USA today, totally fucking suck. Their video podcast sucks, their on-screen work really sucks and the presentation of the items being reviewed is not technical enough for people who are gadget oriented, and not average joe enough for the non-technical curious. Seriously, how the fuck do people get jobs doing this kind of stuff.

I watched the USA Today guys review the phone, and knew right away that they had nothing to offer me because A) they weren’t reviewing the phone for the current appropriate audience, they were reviewing it for the evening news watchers that just wonder what the hype is about about and B) they were going to provide the exact same level of review everyone else has provided 12 hrs earlier than they did. But I kept watching because I wanted to know how bad it was going to be.

REally? Fuck!

I hate people.

I hate Windows too.

I’m all for the anti-Windows thing.

Bing
    Participant

Why?

You ask “why?”

I’ll give you my opinion on “why?”

Stupid, self-centered, self-important dumbasses love to fuck…….

I’ll illustrate,

paris_hilton_picture_1.jpg

scary thought huh?

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I guess this does go right along with why the fuck do people love to popularize stuff like that. I don’t even bring her up if you notice. It’s not worth my effort.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.