:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

People are Strange

• Comments Off on People are Strange

People are Strange

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge People are Strange

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I share a cube at work (for the time being), and it’s one of these quiet really reserved types. Anyway, so far I’ve seen cans disappear from my trashcan (the company does a lot of recycling) which I assume that she took and moved to the recycle bin. But today I saw her do something that made me realize that people are really weird.

So, I walk into the break room, and she’s washing her hands… but not regular people washing, she’s doing something between text book 2-min hand wash and the surgeon’s pre-op scrub. Past the wrists, and almost counting. That was just odd to see someone going to THAT much effort to get their hands clean after sitting at their desk. But then, she goes back toward the cube, and I follow to find her pumping germ-X into her hands and repeating this same procedure, a two minute lathering of germ fighting insanity. Maybe she’s a germophone or something, but why the fuck would anyone believe that all of the germs in an office are hold up at the end of the room planning to mount an attack directly on someone’s hands? Seriously? It was strange.

Larkitect
    Participant

if someone goes to that much trouble to wash every germ off their body looks like she would put a pair of gloves on after scrubbing. if you ask me, some people are just weird.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

What was she wearing?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Dude, you gotta start sudden, explosive sneezing in that cubicle!

Pa-ul
    Participant

And maybe add a squeal or a grunt afterwards.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

digitaltopia
    Participant

What kind of boobies does she have?

Version3
    Keymaster

They’re Flesh.

Hmmmm… I never thought about that. Is it actually possible this is a long haired dude? I’ll find out on Tuesday. “Hey man, what cup size are them boobies/moobies?”

Bing
    Participant

Is it “moobies” I always thought it was an exception to the grammar rule and was therefore “moobs” regardless of how many are being discussed.

I’m still in the pre-puberty development of my moobs, but one day I hope to be voluptous and styling with fantastic moobs and maybe even a back-ass (when the back fat extends so far up that your ass appears to meld into your shoulder blades)

Right now most of my effort and training is going into the second chin….I call him Henry.

Version3
    Keymaster

Both moobs and moobies are correct, as they correspond to boob and boobies respectively. 🙂

Larkitect
    Participant

moobs and moobies are fine. but i would stay away from ‘mits’ as they have their own socially recognized entry in the book of definitions.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bing
    Participant

@Version3 41224 wrote:

Both moobs and moobies are correct, as they correspond to boob and boobies respectively. 🙂

I respectfully disagree you stupid man-ape. Boobies are wonderful things and Moobies sounds like a cartoon for kids.

It’s Moobs…..

M-o-o-b-s.

Get it right.

nbliangw

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.