:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Paris and Barbara

• Comments Off on Paris and Barbara

Paris and Barbara

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Paris and Barbara

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Paris and Barbara
    In the NY Post, its to be rumored that Barbara Walter is doing her 20/20 special interview with Paris, the second is gets out of jail.

I have two things.

Paris Hilton: We all know that I can’t stand her. She not that good looking and does nothing for me in the sexy department. She got famous only because of her wealthy status/party girl because she can afford to do so and the infamous sex tape. (No I have not seen and I don’t know if I want to see because people are telling me its terrible) In the Hilton circle, I also blame the parents. Paris makes Jessica Simpson seem smart. Daddy and Mommy needed to educate the kids on life. I remember the first show of “Simple Life” Paris mentioned that she never did laundry. Laundry?! Are you fucking kidding me, its easy. And one more thing for Mama and Papa Hilton, they should’ve sat Paris down after the sex tape and said STOP being a stupid fucking idiot, you are embrassing the family!

Barbara Walters:
    She lost me when the View got started. In the past she had interviewed respected people. It was something when ABC ran promos of her next interview. But know, to stoop this low and interview a nobody a person is the butt of every joke and her 15 mintues of fame has past. This rich girl that DOES NOT GET IT and will never get it. Barbara, I am shocked. If you want to interview a respect woman, whose pretty much taken over Daddy’s business and made a name for herself, interview Rita Benson LeBlanc of the New Orleans Saints or Jeanie Buss of the LA Lakers. Yes, Frank she did pose for Playboy..

wokendream
    Participant

Of course Barbara Walters wants to get in on this action because Paris is a hot commodity right now, and now that Rosie isn’t on the view anymore the ratings are going to fall because there’s no longer a chance for another cat fight. Paris makes the kids in helmets all across the country seem brilliant. She says her stupidity is an “act” and she’s not going to be that way anymore… Really? Thats like someone waking up one day and saying “I’m not going to be a human anymore I think I’ll be a bird” some things will just never happen.

Although if Paris decided to be a bird and jump off a building at least the world would be rid of her.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Could you imagine if Paris took over the family business.

Hilton Hotels would be the worlds most expensive knocking shops (house of ill repute, horizontal mambo dance schools). 🙂

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Octavious
    Participant

No, Paul, she would run them to the ground.

What am I saying, she is not that smart.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, but with every hotel room rented, you get a free bj. I’d say that’d be an improvement!

Octavious
    Participant

Agreed.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Room Service would then be known as “Servicing in your room”.

I would’nt like to see it as service with a smile. If you smile after that, you would resemble a walrus (what with the two white streaks down either side of her mouth) 😯

Eeeew, sort of (better than the angry dragon).

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.