:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Pac-Man

• Comments Off on Pac-Man

Pac-Man

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Pac-Man

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    closetgeekshow
    Participant

pacmancharthumor.jpg.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

That chart is kinda weird if you think about it. What happens if you split the chart 50/50? Hmm? It doesn’t look like pac-man then, now does it?

Scatt
    Participant

I did a perfect run of the first level of Pacman on my Xbox 360. It was a path route I learned on the internet, and it had to be done perfectly for the AI algorhythms and whateverthefucks to do what it’s supposed to do, but I did it nonethelerrs.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Yeah, I got Pac-Man on my 360 too. I always go the same exact way on the first level. Waka-waka!

Version3
    Keymaster

Pacman on the 360… huh?

Scatt
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Pacman on the 360… huh?

Xbox Live Arcade! Wheee!

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Hey Scatt, did you get to pick up any of the games that came out today? Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, and Tony Hawk Project 8 came out. I think I’m getting GOW on Friday.

EDIT: Woot 200th post!

Armez
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? wrote:
    Hey Scatt, did you get to pick up any of the games that came out today? Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, and Tony Hawk Project 8 came out. I think I’m getting GOW on Friday.

EDIT: Woot 200th post!

I really want a PS3…but only got 1 kidney to sell….

salad
    Participant

Guitar Hero II came out today… and so a new age of pseudo-guitar adiction begins…

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:

Not huge into Call of Duty, but Tony Hawk Project 8 came out!? Yeah! I’ve been looking for a day on that one, but all I could find was ‘November 2006’. I’m going out and getting that as soon as possible. Then after that comes Gears of War. I’m not as excited about that one as the rest of the world, but I’m sure just as everyone assures it lives up to the hype, that I’ll enjoy it once I play it. Thanks for the info.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.