:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

One Twenty Six

• Comments Off on One Twenty Six

One Twenty Six

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

It’s up, and the artwork is in the gallery..

ROSS
    Participant

That artwork is pretty damn cool Bryan, Im right in the middle of listenin to the show just now, Im about an hour into the show so far, that stuff about the hamlet with the 10 year old kids was funny as hell. The sponge bob real doll was one of the funniest things ever! So far, the show is kick ass.

Bucho
    Participant

Holy shit, I’m only 27 minutes in but this is one of the most magnificent shows ever!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

I was cracking up right from the start with Jerry’s randomness and Robs funny voice. I gotta say, as much as I like quality cinema, once you’ve seen one re-enactment of Shakespeare by naked 10 year olds you’ve seen ’em all. I mean, Hamlet was great, and the sword fighting in King Lear was pretty spectacular but I find they don’t vary in tone that much.

The movies from Blockbuster stuff, the gay stuff, just a great flow of hilariousness from one thing on to the next. Then it carried on with Rich, a fuggin great guest. I’m glad he came on and plugged his shit. What’s his show called again? I wasn’t bored with the podcast geeking out, I listen to more shows than you guys but I don’t know shit about any podcasting community so it was interesting to hear some of that stuff. Also, yes the Bucho pisstaking is funny, I love that stuff. In fact I’m just stoked I can help out the show with hardly any effort on my lazy-ass part.

The crazy exagerated laughs get me every time even though I haven’t heard the guy from your work that you’re taking the piss out of. They’re funny just because they’re funny. Also I’m pretty sure I admitted this one before but I was one of the victims of LOOK OUT FOR THAT TRUCK!!! and it happened twice in about 5 minutes. In a Melbourne hotel room with very minor jet-lag I drifted off and was ripped back to reality, then rewound to hear what I’d missed but fell asleep again, and the same thing happened. It was the first time I’d ever listened to a podcast while I was chilling out instead of driving or working. It was meant to be.

Also, Octavious just gets better and better, keep em coming dude.

Edit: The absent minded balls/choad scratching bit was awesome too.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

cinemafreak
    Participant

Hey guys, its Rich. I was pretty stoked when I found out I could come on. Becuase hey, its Switched On. my site, which has all of the podcasts I do or are about to release, can be found at http://www.outcastmultimedia.com. some or funny, some are serious. But I do have a paw paw show. Campfire Tales. Not the same type of paw paw, this one actually is legally able to be around kids.

Jor-El
    Participant

Hey, Bryan that Skype logo looks really cool.

I like titties.

Octavious
    Participant

The call-in from Rich was awesome.

Version3
    Keymaster

127 is really a great show, I think you will all enjoy it. But that FUCKING clicking noise is back. These MacBook Pros are really disappointing me in a lot of ways. And I love me some Macs.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    127 is really a great show, I think you will all enjoy it. But that FUCKING clicking noise is back. These MacBook Pros are really disappointing me in a lot of ways. And I love me some Macs.

Maybe Apple should should have stuck with the Processors they were using, instead of going with Intel.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.