:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

One Turdy

• Comments Off on One Turdy

One Turdy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Thanks for the show.

Octavious
    Participant

Thanks for the show.

Version3
    Keymaster

Hey, I was busy at work today. It will be up sucka… just wait and shit.

Version3
    Keymaster

Hey, I was busy at work today. It will be up sucka… just wait and shit.

Octavious
    Participant

Oh, Bryan I can wait unlike my evil redneck twin, Bing. I just wanna to post 130 or One Turdy, get it, hahaha!

Octavious
    Participant

Oh, Bryan I can wait unlike my evil redneck twin, Bing. I just wanna to post 130 or One Turdy, get it, hahaha!

Frank
    Participant

Bing ain’t the most patient person out there. Then again, I’m probably worse than he is, so there you go.

Frank
    Participant

Bing ain’t the most patient person out there. Then again, I’m probably worse than he is, so there you go.

Bucho
    Participant

I get it Octavious, and I likes it. It’s like the sister show to show number two.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

I get it Octavious, and I likes it. It’s like the sister show to show number two.

Octavious
    Participant

Great show guys. Kenneth was cute. Thanks for playing Stay the Night by Chicago, when I heard it I thought it would be interesting to here how Rob or Jerry would it the high notes. Once again it like the picture that put up before, Jerry is a God, not the God, just a God. Great to hear that Bryan’s laughing, Rob being funny.

By the way, don’t knock show 93 down. Well… the first half is a bit boring but the rest of it is great for Star Wars fans.

Octavious
    Participant

Great show guys. Kenneth was cute. Thanks for playing Stay the Night by Chicago, when I heard it I thought it would be interesting to here how Rob or Jerry would it the high notes. Once again it like the picture that put up before, Jerry is a God, not the God, just a God. Great to hear that Bryan’s laughing, Rob being funny.

By the way, don’t knock show 93 down. Well… the first half is a bit boring but the rest of it is great for Star Wars fans.

Bucho
    Participant

The job interview stuff was brilliant, gold from all three guys. I hope you get a job soon Rob but if you could do some fake interviews in the meantime and record them it would be awesome.

Bucho
    Participant

The job interview stuff was brilliant, gold from all three guys. I hope you get a job soon Rob but if you could do some fake interviews in the meantime and record them it would be awesome.

Bing
    Participant

Just for the hell of it I think you ahould apply at Blimpie’s and talk about how excited you are that they share your customer service philosophy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.