:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

One Summer Day

• Comments Off on One Summer Day

One Summer Day

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge One Summer Day

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Participant

One Summer Day – by _______ _______.

A couple of summers ago me and _______ were messing around with a BB gun and six feet of ______ when we saw ______ riding up the hill toward us with a _______ in his _______. At first he didn’t notice us so we hid behind a _______, loaded the gun and listened for the sound of _______.

The look on his face when we _______ his _______ was priceless but that was shortly followed by a _______ from _______ which surprised us all by ______ing our _______. By the time we’d washed the _______ out of our clothes and plugged the _______ into the ______ it was time for a nice cool drink of _______.

Later that afternoon when the cops arrived and started asking us whether we knew anything about the incident I just told them that we’d been on the opther side of town at the time because _______ had left his _______ under a _______ and it’d caused several ________ to evacuate their _______. After they left we buried the _______ round the back of the _______ and on the way home we laughed until we _______.

The End.

Epilogue: _______ has enormous ________ on her ________ and they smell like ________. No shit.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

salad
    Participant

One Summer Day – by salad.

A couple of summers ago me and Billy were messing around with a BB gun and six feet of poo when we saw Paw Paw riding up the hill toward us with a Chocolate Finger in his hand. At first he didn’t notice us so we hid behind a tree, loaded the gun and listened for the sound of an erection.

The look on his face when we shot his pipi was priceless but that was shortly followed by a visit from his twin brother which surprised us all by pulling our nipples. By the time we’d washed the ‘chocolate’ out of our clothes and plugged the Interactive Real Doll into the power outlet it was time for a nice cool drink of piss.

Later that afternoon when the cops arrived and started asking us whether we knew anything about the incident I just told them that we’d been on the other side of town at the time because Billy had left his extra bottle of laxative under a clown costume and it’d caused several children to evacuate their insides. After they left we buried the finger round the back of the house and on the way home we laughed until we came.

The End.

Epilogue: Ricky’s momma has enormous balls on her back and they smell like heaven. No shit.

Bucho
    Participant

😆 Holy cow that makes me laugh. The sound of an erection.

rob
    Participant

One Summer Day – by Rob.

A couple of summers ago me and Bryan and Jerry were messing around with a BB gun and six feet of Bubble Tape when we saw a high hornet riding up the hill toward us with an 18 inch rubber cock in his pants. At first he didn’t notice us so we hid behind an obese gymnast, loaded the gun and listened for the sound of his panting.

The look on his face when we shoveled his pussy balls was priceless but that was shortly followed by a scream from beyond the grave which surprised us all by shitting our shoehorns. By the time we’d washed the pig funk out of our clothes and plugged the smelly hookers into the fuzzy bottoms it was time for a nice cool drink of maple syrup.

Later that afternoon when the cops arrived and started asking us whether we knew anything about the incident I just told them that we’d been on the other side of town at the time because my old friend Shep McDimplebuns had left his pig-fucking cousin under a boulder and it’d caused several badgers to evacuate their sailboat. After they left we buried the living dead round the back of the RaceTrac and on the way home we laughed until we shat ourselves.

The End.

Epilogue: Lindsay Lohan has enormous freckles on her butt cheeks and they smell like sweat and anger. No shit.

Scatt
    Participant

One Summer Day – by Scatt-Master-Flash.

A couple of summers ago me and my imaginary friend, and my enormous chode were messing around with a BB gun and six feet of recalled dildo rubber when we saw the ghost of Boris Yeltson riding up the hill toward us with a giant sore in his meat. At first he didn’t notice us so we hid behind a tampon receptical, loaded the gun and listened for the sound of pussyfarts.

The look on his face when we smoked his bitch-ass was priceless but that was shortly followed by a howling moan from a scarecrow which surprised us all by stroking our meats. By the time we’d washed the astroglide out of our clothes and plugged the dremel tool bit into the rotted cucumber it was time for a nice cool drink of liquified monkey shit.

Later that afternoon when the cops arrived and started asking us whether we knew anything about the incident I just told them that we’d been on the other side of town at the time because pissface had left his vibrating egg under a fat kid’s ass and it’d caused several dining patrons to evacuate their plate of waffles and tortillas. After they left we buried the vibrating egg round the back of the taint region and on the way home we laughed until we came.

The End.

Epilogue: Waffledick McTittyfuck has enormous bruises on her pleasure-shaft and they smell like pizza rolls. No shit.

rob
    Participant

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!

Bucho
    Participant

The best thing is actually visualising the stories and it’s so fuckin hilarious I had to change my pants. And socks.

Bing
    Participant

you guys are fucking awesome!

rob
    Participant

I thought mine was funny, but Salad’s and Scatt’s are better.

Scatt
    Participant

I didn’t realize until now that me and salad both put, “…laughed until we came”. Hey, it was a good line; two people obviously agree.

Octavious
    Participant

^Sounds a little bit scary that both of you had the same line but that particular line.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    you guys are fucking awesome!

I’d love to see you’re take on that Bing.

I’d more than likely laugh milk down my nose. 😀

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bucho
    Participant

Reading this one again makes me really miss Salad and Scatt. I wish they were here right now. Under my desk.

And where the hell is our buddy Octavious?!?

Version3
    Keymaster

I’ve been wondering exactly that! Where the fuck is he?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.