:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

One of the most impressive fan trailers ever seen….

• Comments Off on One of the most impressive fan trailers ever seen….

One of the most impressive fan trailers ever seen….

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder One of the most impressive fan trailers ever seen….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BSherrod
    Participant

This guy Sandy Corolla is a filmmaker, like a real shoots 35mm and wanted to get paid for it. So what he did was make a fan thingie to show off his skills, called Batman Dead End. http://theforce.net/fanfilms/nonsw/batman_deadend/index.asp

Now this way like 2003, so think how blown away you would be watching this with the last Batman movie being that Joel Schumacher crap. However, the coolest thing he has done is World’s Finest, a fan trailer with Batman and Superman that is insanely awesome in my eyes. Granted this guy spent some serious coin making these like in the $30,000 range, but tell me if this guy had a full $200 million budget he could not make an awesome movie. Granted his stuff is more comic-booky, but man I really enjoyed these the first time I watched them a while back. I’d like to see what y’all think so heres the link for World’s Finest.

http://theforce.net/fanfilms/nonsw/worldsfinest/index.asp

Oh and the girl who plays Lois Lan was pretty hot..

Frank
    Participant

I saw both of these awhile back and I must say that they’re pretty damned good for something that’s fan made. Just my 2 cents …

BSherrod
    Participant

Yea, they are really old, but I mean when I first saw them I was just instantly impressed by his work and I thought that other people who haven’t seen this should.

Version3
    Keymaster

And since we’ve become a forum of video posting…

BSherrod
    Participant

At least give it a try, my friend. It definelty falls under fanboy fodder.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’d already seen them both. The Dead End one is really good… the other one gets the ‘really good for a fan trailer’ description, the Batman short film is good for a filmmaker.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.