:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Old Mick Donald

• Comments Off on Old Mick Donald

Old Mick Donald

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Old Mick Donald

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Today, I decided to treat my daughter and my wife to McDonald’s after looking a gift for my nephew. Daughter and wife go find a place to sit and I; the Dad/Husband went to get the food. After placing my order, the couple with their child behind me also placed their order. At this point I am looking around, the staff is busy making and getting food ready, people eating and reading the newspaper and the couple with their child (12) and myself are waiting. The new trainee, first day, is doing a fine job and everything is peaceful.

Now, I notice that my order is ready to go so I move in to get my stuff. At this time the manager sees an old man with an ear piece tuck behind his ear and was told to go to the OTHER register to order. As I am ready to place my hands on the tray, the old man moves in. I clear my throat and said “excuse me sir, they are looking for over there.” To my surprise the gentlemen told me, “I go where ever I want.” The woman behind me is in disgust. At this point I am started to get annoyed and at the same time the new trainee with the manager standing right next to him says, “Sir, I apologize but my register is closed but she can take your order.” Now we are taking about the next register over not 2 or 3. The guy said, “I don’t give a crap, you going to take my order.” The kid behind me said quietly, but to my amazement the old man hear him, “how rude.” Now for some reason in a quick second as the old man is turning around to address the kid, I thought of Frank’s story about the old lady hitting the college kid.

Then the evil Dark Lord striked back, and I said “Look here sir, I do agree that itโ€™s kind of rude that these people are being nice to you and your treating them like garbage.” The old man said, “well let me tell you something…” (With all my anger, I unleashed hell) “What are you going to me sir? (Walked to him, toe-to-toe) You came over here and rudely cut in front of me as I was going to take my food and then you insult this young gentleman. Now, I can tell you this, that I can take the newspaper that is tucked under your arm and shove it up your ass and make sure that it will take the doctors days to remove it.” The old man told me that I was an asshole and I agreed that he got my names right. He left and the father of the child thanked me and told the McDonald employees that he was sorry about the old man. The new trainee and the rest of the employees that heard me and the old man was happy for what I did, but it seemed the manager wasn’t. Fuck her, I will still eat there.

Octavious
    Participant

Today, I decided to treat my daughter and my wife to McDonald’s after looking a gift for my nephew. Daughter and wife go find a place to sit and I; the Dad/Husband went to get the food. After placing my order, the couple with their child behind me also placed their order. At this point I am looking around, the staff is busy making and getting food ready, people eating and reading the newspaper and the couple with their child (12) and myself are waiting. The new trainee, first day, is doing a fine job and everything is peaceful.

Now, I notice that my order is ready to go so I move in to get my stuff. At this time the manager sees an old man with an ear piece tuck behind his ear and was told to go to the OTHER register to order. As I am ready to place my hands on the tray, the old man moves in. I clear my throat and said “excuse me sir, they are looking for over there.” To my surprise the gentlemen told me, “I go where ever I want.” The woman behind me is in disgust. At this point I am started to get annoyed and at the same time the new trainee with the manager standing right next to him says, “Sir, I apologize but my register is closed but she can take your order.” Now we are taking about the next register over not 2 or 3. The guy said, “I don’t give a crap, you going to take my order.” The kid behind me said quietly, but to my amazement the old man hear him, “how rude.” Now for some reason in a quick second as the old man is turning around to address the kid, I thought of Frank’s story about the old lady hitting the college kid.

Then the evil Dark Lord striked back, and I said “Look here sir, I do agree that itโ€™s kind of rude that these people are being nice to you and your treating them like garbage.” The old man said, “well let me tell you something…” (With all my anger, I unleashed hell) “What are you going to me sir? (Walked to him, toe-to-toe) You came over here and rudely cut in front of me as I was going to take my food and then you insult this young gentleman. Now, I can tell you this, that I can take the newspaper that is tucked under your arm and shove it up your ass and make sure that it will take the doctors days to remove it.” The old man told me that I was an asshole and I agreed that he got my names right. He left and the father of the child thanked me and told the McDonald employees that he was sorry about the old man. The new trainee and the rest of the employees that heard me and the old man was happy for what I did, but it seemed the manager wasn’t. Fuck her, I will still eat there.

Frank
    Participant

The only thing I can think of here is, “Bet you won’t do that again.” Well played, Darth, well played.

Frank
    Participant

The only thing I can think of here is, “Bet you won’t do that again.” Well played, Darth, well played.

rob
    Participant

What a butt-dimple. So he left after that? I don’t like people at all.

rob
    Participant

What a butt-dimple. So he left after that? I don’t like people at all.

Octavious
    Participant

Yup

Octavious
    Participant

Yup

Version3
    Keymaster

I second the not liking of the people things.

I don’t like mammals.

Version3
    Keymaster

I second the not liking of the people things.

I don’t like mammals.

Musashi
    Participant

PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ARE SO GAY AND STUPID AT THE SAME TIME!! THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE, BUT JACKOFFS LIKE THAT REALLY DO GIVE A MEANING TO PARADOXES!!!!!

damn, i had to get that off my chest. people are so STUPID. btw, i could barely understand almost a word your story said…not to be a grammar freak, but a grammar fan. speaking of which, check out my new topic in…here.

Musashi
    Participant

PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ARE SO GAY AND STUPID AT THE SAME TIME!! THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE, BUT JACKOFFS LIKE THAT REALLY DO GIVE A MEANING TO PARADOXES!!!!!

damn, i had to get that off my chest. people are so STUPID. btw, i could barely understand almost a word your story said…not to be a grammar freak, but a grammar fan. speaking of which, check out my new topic in…here.

Frank
    Participant

I think Mustang Sally’s trying to say that you don’t type so well there, Darth. You gonna take that? ๐Ÿ™‚ lol

Frank
    Participant

I think Mustang Sally’s trying to say that you don’t type so well there, Darth. You gonna take that? ๐Ÿ™‚ lol

Bing
    Participant

Oh man, grammer advice from Musashi?

That’s like me correcting your table manners
    Bucho speaking out against beastiality
    Rob becoming a vegetarian

Jerry forsaking music
    Bryan becoming a Britney Spears fan, complete with t-shirts and screaming.
    Vic Mackey solving problems through dialogue and not violence

you get the idea

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.