:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Okay, I was wrong, Galactica is going to start sucking now

• Comments Off on Okay, I was wrong, Galactica is going to start sucking now

Okay, I was wrong, Galactica is going to start sucking now

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Okay, I was wrong, Galactica is going to start sucking now

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

From Ain’t It Cool News, sadly:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32045

Highlights from the interview, warning, spoilage ahead:

* In an interview with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Rob Owen, Moore reveals that, yes, Galen Tyrol, Saul Tigh, Sam Anders and Tory Foster are indeed four of the “final five” Cylons. But Moore also cautions that they are “fundamentally different Cylons.”

* The 2008 episodes (and perhaps the TV-movie due this autumn?) will deal with the backstories for Galen, Saul, Sam and Tory. “A part of next season’s storylines will uncover how they came to be who they are and the specifics of that.”

* Moore is not ruling out the idea that Starbuck is only in Apollo’s head. (Real or not, Katee Sackoff will return to her status as series regular next season.)

* “Will we meet the final fifth Cylon next season?” asks Owen. “I think so,” replies Moore.

* D’Anna will be back if Lucy Lawless’ schedule permits. “We’re developing a storyline dealing with D’Anna and what she saw and who she was talking to,” says Moore.

* The “entire cast” will be in the Pegasus TV-movie due this autumn.

* Moore says whether or not the show will receive a fifth season “has nothing to do with next year’s ratings. It’s first and foremost a creative decision.” He goes on to say: “I think we would probably not go to them [and ask for more episodes] unless we were pretty sure they would give them to us.”

* No matter how many episodes are left, Moore is determined that there will be no unresolved cliffhanger, and that the series will end with Earth.

Frank
    Participant

From Ain’t It Cool News, sadly:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32045

Highlights from the interview, warning, spoilage ahead:

* In an interview with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s Rob Owen, Moore reveals that, yes, Galen Tyrol, Saul Tigh, Sam Anders and Tory Foster are indeed four of the “final five” Cylons. But Moore also cautions that they are “fundamentally different Cylons.”

* The 2008 episodes (and perhaps the TV-movie due this autumn?) will deal with the backstories for Galen, Saul, Sam and Tory. “A part of next season’s storylines will uncover how they came to be who they are and the specifics of that.”

* Moore is not ruling out the idea that Starbuck is only in Apollo’s head. (Real or not, Katee Sackoff will return to her status as series regular next season.)

* “Will we meet the final fifth Cylon next season?” asks Owen. “I think so,” replies Moore.

* D’Anna will be back if Lucy Lawless’ schedule permits. “We’re developing a storyline dealing with D’Anna and what she saw and who she was talking to,” says Moore.

* The “entire cast” will be in the Pegasus TV-movie due this autumn.

* Moore says whether or not the show will receive a fifth season “has nothing to do with next year’s ratings. It’s first and foremost a creative decision.” He goes on to say: “I think we would probably not go to them [and ask for more episodes] unless we were pretty sure they would give them to us.”

* No matter how many episodes are left, Moore is determined that there will be no unresolved cliffhanger, and that the series will end with Earth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.