:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Official robtheidiot Twitch thread…

• Comments Off on Official robtheidiot Twitch thread…

Official robtheidiot Twitch thread…

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Official robtheidiot Twitch thread…

This topic contains 26 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

You’re the driver and we’re in the car enjoying the ride. Bucho can sit in front for happy endings.

rob
    rob
    Participant

That’s good to hear. And I’m guessing that if there’s a game that’s boring as grass fucking you’ll let me know.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Watched most of the #3 vid from a week and a half ago tonight – looks fun but not nearly enough singing or goofy voices from you Robby. Or road rage.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Yep, it’s a comfort thing, for sure. Things are starting to click though, I think. That, and I need a new chair.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Or road rage.

Or just plain rage from Rob, then you feel his anger which leads too…

Even though it’s great to hear your Beemer go off with effortless speed.

Yep, it’s a comfort thing, for sure. Things are starting to click though, I think. That, and I need a new chair.

Besides the game playing, I do like the intro and outro.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Besides the game playing, I do like the intro and outro.

Do you mean, the part where I just ramble on and I don’t really know what the hell I’m saying?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I’ve been watching these on YouTube whenever I’m in front of my computer. I’m still too stupidly busy to give them the deserved level of attention but it’s really cool being able to have them on in one window while I (try to) do “important” stuff.

I should be able to tune in for a live one tomorrow morning though if you’re doing one Robby – probably about 5:30am NZ time, which is 10:30am DFW time. Even if you start before then and I catch you halfway through or whatever, that would be acceptable to me. I would generously allow that. Even though I could, and should, demand you arrange your schedule around me I am far too big-hearted to deliver such a mandate.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

…probably about 5:30am NZ time, which is 10:30am DFW time. Even if you start before then and I catch you halfway through or whatever, that would be acceptable to me. I would generously allow that. Even though I could, and should, demand you arrange your schedule around me I am far too big-hearted to deliver such a mandate.

OrangeBlock, perfect for telling you the time. Just put your watch or a clock on it so you can see the time.

rob
    rob
    Participant

I definitely will be streaming in the morning, but probably around noon or so, so 7 your time. Only for a couple of hours though, as tomorrow is April’s birthday and we’re going to be going over to her parents’ house after.

But of course, OrangeBlock™ is good for any purpose.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

3rd place.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    rob
    rob
    Participant

Nice, man! Thanks for doing that.

In fact, there’s supposed to be a clips function on Twitch, but I’m not exactly sure how they work. Need to look into that. Maybe I can start tweeting those and stuff.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

That was a lot of fun this morning, got us some ROB RAGE, some accents and goofy voices, a 4-kill streak, tie fighter roar galore, Octavious and Newman in the hizzy, I sure wouldn’t mind most of my Sundays kicking off this way.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.