:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

O_o

• Comments Off on O_o

O_o

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems the SOS Forum is a sausage fest. Where are da white women at?

Bucho
    Participant

My operation is only a matter of days away so the forum will have more white woman than it can handle very soon hmnya know whut aaarm sayin mhaw haw hawmmmm.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Scatt
    Participant
    Ivan wrote:
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems the SOS Forum is a sausage fest. Where are da white women at?

Ha!

Sidenote: wouldn’t you think that would be a bad thing, seeing as how chances are a majority of the people here would succumb to natural instinct with women present and lighten their heavy raunchiness and general humor to “not offend the ladies so much”? Poop on that.

Bucho
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    Ivan wrote:

Ha!

Sidenote: wouldn’t you think that would be a bad thing, seeing as how chances are a majority of the people here would succumb to natural instinct with women present and lighten their heavy raunchiness and general humor to “not offend the ladies so much”? Poop on that.

By jove i think you’re right sah. In a way at least. I liked when Jessica and Roz posted a few times. Please don’t call me a fag.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

well, and we had nother female or two that came around for a bit. I think the thing is, we didn’t stop being how we are, and became less entertaining for them.

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    By jove i think you’re right sah. In a way at least. I liked when Jessica and Roz posted a few times. Please don’t call me a fag.

Bucho enjoys to one degree or another being in the vicinity of women?! Pfft! Fag.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.