:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

O.P.P.

• Comments Off on O.P.P.

O.P.P.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Did I mentioned that I hate people except for the Brotherhood of SOS. A couple of weeks ago I had a few Rockstar cans on my desk at work, then one day all gone. Fast-forward to yesterday, went to work and all 10 Rockstar cans that I had gone. Now, its not about the money (50 cents) its the fact that some asshole can’t kept his fucking hands off someone’s else property. That’s why I don’t have anything personal or anything in value because of some motherfucker.

Armez
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Did I mentioned that I hate people except for the Brotherhood of SOS. A couple of weeks ago I had a few Rockstar cans on my desk at work, then one day all gone. Fast-forward to yesterday, went to work and all 10 Rockstar cans that I had gone. Now, its not about the money (50 cents) its the fact that some asshole can’t kept his fucking hands off someone’s else property. That’s why I don’t have anything personal or anything in value because of some motherfucker.

OMFG DUUUDEEE

you just answered 1/2 of my question about Locke thanks shuddery!!!!!!

Version3
    Keymaster

I take a lot of personal stuff to work… but it’s a small office and it’s pretty well understood that I won’t just get pissed about it, I’ll stab someone in the thorax for jacking with my shit.

Armez
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I take a lot of personal stuff to work… but it’s a small office and it’s pretty well understood that I won’t just get pissed about it, I’ll stab someone in the thorax for jacking with my shit.

And that’s called Locke’s social contract in action…

Frank
    Participant

I hate it when someone sits at my desk. I know I’m anal about this, but I have my setting on my computer just the way I like them. When other people sit down, they always mess with my settings. So I have to go back in and change settings on Quark, Photoshop, Freehand, etc. I finally just put my own password on the login screen (new Mac, remember?). Now people are asking me for my password and get all pissed off when I won’t tell them. Fuckers!

Bucho
    Participant

I don’t know who the hell this Locke character is Armez but I have all my Rockstar cans wired up to the 240V mains. Any fuckwit that tries to mess with em gets a short sharp trip to Friedville.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Armez
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I don’t know who the hell this Locke character is Armez but I have all my Rockstar cans wired up to the 240V mains. Any fuckwit that tries to mess with em gets a short sharp trip to Friedville.

What time is it over there Bucho?

Bing
    Participant

I constantly leave SOS stuff all over my area in the hopes of converting a new SOS follower.

The baby pictures of Rusty and Armez in the bath do quite well,
    not as well as the naked Frank pictures but whaddya gonna do?

The Rockstar cans with Bryan’s anus as the drink hole are always in high demand
    as is Jerry’s “songs to shit by” album

Surprisingly Rob’s Memoirs “It Takes Two to Chicken” are not big movers.
    and I’m always running out of Bucho’s “Budda for your House”

Nuthin but Paw Paw love……
    -bing

Octavious
    Participant

Bucho love your idea. Bryan love the attitude that’s what I feel too. Bing I do have SOS stuff, right now making a banner for the desk for the free CD. And..

Armez… dude who the fuck is Locke? I know there’s a forum topic on your school’s homework, so why ask us. In the big world of the internet you can’t find what you need? (BTW, give the answer on the Smart People Help topic not here.)

Bing
    Participant

Locke was an 17th century historian who is best known for his controversial theory of “Poo Slide”. In it, Locke stated that it was not the friction of the surface that most detemined the rate of poo slide but rather the viscosity of the poo itself. He was widely criticized for his methods, most notably force feeding various animals an extremely fibrous diet and then observing the motion of their poo on various slanted surfaces. Not surprisingly the scientific community of the time was less than enthralled by his work, leaving one collegue to state, “Locke’s fucking crazy and his lab smells like sweaty shit-butt”.

Oddly enough the 1984 Feature Film “Back to the Future” was written as an homage to Locke and also contained several quotes from Locke’s own journals, the most noteable being “What, What, is, is it HOT?”

Locke died in 1954 of a ruptured colon.

Ivan
    Participant

You forgot his nifty nickname, John “Cock” Locke. How’d he earn it? Well if you knew the truth about all 17th century celebrities, your brain would melt and projectile diarrhea would explode from your pooper.

Octavious
    Participant

Bing, you got me rollin’.

Bucho
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Locke was an 17th century historian who is best known for his controversial theory of “Poo Slide”. In it, Locke stated that it was not the friction of the surface that most detemined the rate of poo slide but rather the viscosity of the poo itself. He was widely criticized for his methods, most notably force feeding various animals an extremely fibrous diet and then observing the motion of their poo on various slanted surfaces. Not surprisingly the scientific community of the time was less than enthralled by his work, leaving one collegue to state, “Locke’s fucking crazy and his lab smells like sweaty shit-butt”.

Oddly enough the 1984 Feature Film “Back to the Future” was written as an homage to Locke and also contained several quotes from Locke’s own journals, the most noteable being “What, What, is, is it HOT?”

Locke died in 1954 of a ruptured colon.

How the fuck do you come up with this stuff dawg? Fuggin blow my tiny little mind sometimes.

Bucho
    Participant
    Armez wrote:
    Bucho wrote:

What time is it over there Bucho?

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, maybe he’ll let you bone his sister.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.