:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

NY

• Comments Off on NY

NY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I’d run this shit if I were here… I’ve already got these self-important fuckers confused by my lack of sensitivity to the “cold” as they call it.

It’s cool looking, but I’d get bored with this city really fast. I think people are too self-aware, and not aware enough of their surroundings to really mess with SOS style. I’ve tossed out some off-handers to get conversation going, but people just really don’t get it.

They’ve been pretty nice overall though.

Portland, Maine is my stop for tonight/tomorrow then it’s back to Newark for a night. Weird.

Gotta get to some meetings, keep the board going so I have stuff to read tonight..

Version3
    Keymaster

I’d run this shit if I were here… I’ve already got these self-important fuckers confused by my lack of sensitivity to the “cold” as they call it.

It’s cool looking, but I’d get bored with this city really fast. I think people are too self-aware, and not aware enough of their surroundings to really mess with SOS style. I’ve tossed out some off-handers to get conversation going, but people just really don’t get it.

They’ve been pretty nice overall though.

Portland, Maine is my stop for tonight/tomorrow then it’s back to Newark for a night. Weird.

Gotta get to some meetings, keep the board going so I have stuff to read tonight.

Octavious
    Participant

Well make sure you eat something there, not McDonald’s or Wendy but a pizzeria.

Octavious
    Participant

Well make sure you eat something there, not McDonald’s or Wendy but a pizzeria.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I had some Ray’s Pizza last night… tasted like the stuff that the Sbarro’s of the world have been trying to rip off.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I had some Ray’s Pizza last night… tasted like the stuff that the Sbarro’s of the world have been trying to rip off.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Portland, Maine, nice! I think you’ll probably go right by my town on the way there. Portland is pretty cool, kind of small, but not bad for a city.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Portland, Maine, nice! I think you’ll probably go right by my town on the way there. Portland is pretty cool, kind of small, but not bad for a city.

Version3
    Keymaster

I stayed at the Dream Hotel http://www.dreamny.com while I was in the city… a 12×13 room with blue neon goes for $305/night during the week. Eeeek! I wasn’t really impressed by that hotel, but I think my boss liked it.

Now, Portland, for the bargain price of about $140, I’ve got a bigger room, done in an older hotel/bed and breakfast type thing. Cleaner, better view… but it was an easy assumption anyway.

I’ve only seen Portland at night tonight, and I’ll be sequestered in meeting rooms all day tomorrow before the leap back to Newark for the night. I’ll try to snap off a few frodos while I’m here though. None will be of me, or anyone you’ll know, so I’m not sure if it’s that interesting really.

Version3
    Keymaster

I stayed at the Dream Hotel http://www.dreamny.com while I was in the city… a 12×13 room with blue neon goes for $305/night during the week. Eeeek! I wasn’t really impressed by that hotel, but I think my boss liked it.

Now, Portland, for the bargain price of about $140, I’ve got a bigger room, done in an older hotel/bed and breakfast type thing. Cleaner, better view… but it was an easy assumption anyway.

I’ve only seen Portland at night tonight, and I’ll be sequestered in meeting rooms all day tomorrow before the leap back to Newark for the night. I’ll try to snap off a few frodos while I’m here though. None will be of me, or anyone you’ll know, so I’m not sure if it’s that interesting really.

Bucho
    Participant

Why none of you? Set the timer and get humping those statues and other landmarks dude.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

Why none of you? Set the timer and get humping those statues and other landmarks dude.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Cause I went out frodo taking by myself, and few can make that outstretched arm taking a photo back actually look good.

Version3
    Keymaster

Cause I went out frodo taking by myself, and few can make that outstretched arm taking a photo back actually look good.

Scatt
    Participant

Portland, ME is pretty neat. I’ve seen a couple shows there at the State Theater a few years ago. One was Henry Rollins and the other was Dave Chappelle.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.