:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Not sure you can tell…

• Comments Off on Not sure you can tell…

Not sure you can tell…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Not sure you can tell…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Musashi
    Participant

Well, you probably can’t tell, but for me: it’s almost a goal to be the last to post in topics…makes me feel special. I feel like I’m the most…I dunno, what’s the word….devoted, that’s it. Y’all suckas cn kiss ma niukkuh ayss!!! (i’m not really black, sorry…but I’m part Italian, zatch’s!).

Musashi
    Participant

Well, you probably can’t tell, but for me: it’s almost a goal to be the last to post in topics…makes me feel special. I feel like I’m the most…I dunno, what’s the word….devoted, that’s it. Y’all suckas cn kiss ma niukkuh ayss!!! (i’m not really black, sorry…but I’m part Italian, zatch’s!)

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m last.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m last.

Frank
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I’m last.

In every way! 🙂 I kid, I kid.

Frank
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I’m last.

In every way! 🙂 I kid, I kid.

Bing
    Participant

isn’t this game already going on in 12 other threads?

Oh…and I declare Bucho the wiener

Bing
    Participant

isn’t this game already going on in 12 other threads?

Oh…and I declare Bucho the wiener

Musashi
    Participant

Nice announcement, bing. BACK TO THE SUBJECT: I’m more honest and loyal to switched on than all of you!!! WHO ELSE SPENDS *twitch* AT LEAST *twitch twitchtwitch* 90-100 HOURS err, uh i mean MINUTES-awwww, frikcks, you already know my plan. o crap.

Musashi
    Participant

Nice announcement, bing. BACK TO THE SUBJECT: I’m more honest and loyal to switched on than all of you!!! WHO ELSE SPENDS *twitch* AT LEAST *twitch twitchtwitch* 90-100 HOURS err, uh i mean MINUTES-awwww, frikcks, you already know my plan. o crap.

Octavious
    Participant
    Musashi wrote:
    …but I’m part Italian, zatch’s!)

Me too! So, why don’t you get your shine box and make my shoes like look mirrors and after that, get me a tomato pie, if you know what that is.

Octavious
    Participant
    Musashi wrote:
    …but I’m part Italian, zatch’s!)

Me too! So, why don’t you get your shine box and make my shoes like look mirrors and after that, get me a tomato pie, if you know what that is.

Bucho
    Participant

Bing’s right, on so many levels. But I’m only part weiner, the rest of me is a mix of cashews, rum, goats testicles and baking soda.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

Bing’s right, on so many levels. But I’m only part weiner, the rest of me is a mix of cashews, rum, goats testicles and baking soda.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Musashi
    Participant

octavious, if i don’t kill you, i will kill you. and what the frick a frikkin tomato pie? pizza? one would hope so…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.