:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You in Time…

• Comments Off on Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You in Time…

Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You in Time…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You in Time…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Released today! If you get it this week, you could probably get it as cheap as I did — $11.99 at Best Buy. And boy is it worth it.

The entire winter concert, 5 selections from the spring concert, 3 rehearsal videos, 2 music videos (like, MTV videos), and a buttload of stills, all in 5.1. Great great DVD. It’s also available in HD-DVD and Blu-Ray, but doesn’t have as many extras. But believe me, it’s worth it.

One of the best features is the alternate angle for three songs in the winter concert, and the alternate angle isn’t edited — a static shot of the curtain in front of the band, where visuals are projected to great effect.

What I love about those, is the fact that you can listen to a song, and believe you know what it’s about, and then you see what he’s projected onto that curtain, and it totally changes your view. Another viewpoint of the same song. Just frickin’ genius.

Now, I know not everyone here likes NIN, and I can understand. But if you even somewhat like them, it’s worth it to check this out. I will be loaning this to Bryan and Jerry so that they can watch it, because it’s awesome.

rob
    Participant

Released today! If you get it this week, you could probably get it as cheap as I did — $11.99 at Best Buy. And boy is it worth it.

The entire winter concert, 5 selections from the spring concert, 3 rehearsal videos, 2 music videos (like, MTV videos), and a buttload of stills, all in 5.1. Great great DVD. It’s also available in HD-DVD and Blu-Ray, but doesn’t have as many extras. But believe me, it’s worth it.

One of the best features is the alternate angle for three songs in the winter concert, and the alternate angle isn’t edited — a static shot of the curtain in front of the band, where visuals are projected to great effect.

What I love about those, is the fact that you can listen to a song, and believe you know what it’s about, and then you see what he’s projected onto that curtain, and it totally changes your view. Another viewpoint of the same song. Just frickin’ genius.

Now, I know not everyone here likes NIN, and I can understand. But if you even somewhat like them, it’s worth it to check this out. I will be loaning this to Bryan and Jerry so that they can watch it, because it’s awesome.

Jor-El
    Participant

I’m huge!

I like titties.

Jor-El
    Participant

I’m huge!

I like titties.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.