:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Newmans own!

• Comments Off on Newmans own!

Newmans own!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Newmans own!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

0825071410.jpg

Never knew you grew organic things Newman..

Bing
    Participant

Probably Dingleberries

Pa-ul
    Participant

Those damn rabbits get everywhere.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Newman
    Participant

Yup, theres a whole line of salad dressings and crap :p

digitaltopia
    Participant

Get your very own bottle of Newman’s Own salad dressings and crap! Fresh from your grocer’s salad section.

rob
    Participant

I love Newman’s Own. I’m hooked on the Family Recipe Italian dressing. Thanks for the excellent dressing, Newman!

digitaltopia
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I love Newman’s Own. I’m hooked on the Family Recipe Italian dressing. Thanks for the excellent dressing, Newman!

Yeah, thanks Newman. It’s the family recipe eh? Where do you squeeze that one out of?

Scatt
    Participant

If I didn’t already give myself something artistic to do right now, I would see this as an opportunity to redo the cover with a picture of Paul Newman playing Counterstrike at a computer or something and the new name would be “Newman’s Pwn”.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    If I didn’t already give myself something artistic to do right now, I would see this as an opportunity to redo the cover with a picture of Paul Newman playing Counterstrike at a computer or something and the new name would be “Newman’s Pwn”.

It would be better if it was solitaire, with a screen showing that he lost. In my opinion.

Scatt
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Scatt wrote:

It would be better if it was solitaire, with a screen showing that he lost. In my opinion.

Eh, either way. That sounds good too.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Scatt wrote:

Eh, either way. That sounds good too.

For me, it’s just slightly less cliche’ than the standard Counterstrike quip, so it makes it funnier to me.

Newman
    Participant

Scat I dont think you have a choice in the matter anymore, get makin’!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.