:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Newest Whiteboard Movie

• Comments Off on Newest Whiteboard Movie

Newest Whiteboard Movie

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Newest Whiteboard Movie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Jerry started a new movie.

http://gallery.mac.com/bryancastles#100048

Bucho
    Participant

Hmmm, looks like Jerry went for the Avondale Spiders (Delena Cancerides Walckenaer), as seen in the motion picture film from Amblin Entertainment, Arachnophobia. What we actually saw in Steven Spielberg’s Raiders Of The Lost Ark were adolescent Lasiodora Klugi, aka Brazilian Salmon Birdeaters.

Jerry’s artistic license is forgivable however, for the birdeaters are notoriously troublesome to recreate in the whiteboard medium and the cuddly family-friendly Avondale Spider is often preferred.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I think Indy’s peeing on the mountain in the first frame.

Bing
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Hmmm, looks like Jerry went for the Avondale Spiders (Delena Cancerides Walckenaer), as seen in the motion picture film from Amblin Entertainment, Arachnophobia. What we actually saw in Steven Spielberg’s Raiders Of The Lost Ark were adolescent Lasiodora Klugi, aka Brazilian Salmon Birdeaters.

Jerry’s artistic license is forgivable however, for the birdeaters are notoriously troublesome to recreate in the whiteboard medium and the cuddly family-friendly Avondale Spider is often preferred.

I don’t know if he’s making this shit up or not….but he sounds like he knows what he’s talking about.

kinda like all the people running for President……and yet no Rob on the campaign trail…

Pa-ul
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    I think Indy’s peeing on the mountain in the first frame.

My thoughts exactly.

Either that, or Jeff Goldblums line from Jurassic Park “That is one big pile of shit”.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.