:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

New Year, New Job

• Comments Off on New Year, New Job

New Year, New Job

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge New Year, New Job

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Well you pudknockers, just to let you know that I have been busy this past week including my 2 days off. Basically in a nutshell, yours truly, left his job to accept other job in marketing. Better hours, back to the 8-5 grind and weekends off. It’s been a long time since a had that.

Like I said been busy by learning the new job, reading the Legacy of the Force books, listening to Switched On and TFN. Buy new tires for the Mustang, and buy a transmitter for the iPod. Getting ready to watch 24 and putting an old crib together. That’s story is for another time.

So I am ready to back into things..

Version3
    Keymaster

Good, then two audio files due from you by the time we record (at the house) tomorrow night.

J/K.

Unless you’re gonna do it.

rob
    Participant

I’m going through the whole job-switcheroo thing now, too. Great stuff. It’s weird saying that currently I’m unemployed.

Newman
    Participant

Whats the deal with your last job Rob, did you just need a change of pace or something?

rob
    Participant

Me? Lawyer fucked me. Haven’t you heard? We’re all innocent in here.

Nah, difference of opinion…like how to run a place, and the little thing about treating people like people instead of objects. No problem, though — going back to Sprint.

Version3
    Keymaster

Obviously, Rob has now entered the “bitter” phase. 😛

At least you aren’t here THIS week. It’s gonna be… interesting.

Octavious
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Me? Lawyer fucked me. Haven’t you heard? We’re all innocent in here.

Nice, movie quote!

BTW for the first time, I was testing out the FM transmitter to the iPod and let me say this. Driving while listening to Switched On can be dangerous.

Ohhh, I forgot to tell you guys, the new job, NIIIICE women. You got the young ones with nice aces and boobies and you got the nice MILF’s too. This building that I work at, has a wrapping stairway around the elevator and when you are at the top of the stairs you can look down at the nice rack at the front desk!

Justin J-dude
    Participant

So um what do i gotta do to get this job?

Bing
    Participant

Congrats to the new job guys.

Octavious…….we’re gonna need pics from up on the stairway and upskirts from below

Rob……sounds like Texas has no shortages of dicks in the workplace either. May your new job bring you boobies and cleavage mounds the size of Everest.

Frank and I will be here working with people too ugly AND stupid to live in a trailer park (not to mention fat and smelly too).

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN…..but only because body fat is less dense than water.

NBLIANGW

Justin J-dude
    Participant

HAHAHA Fat can’t float. Can they?

Ivan
    Participant

Sure I can.

rob
    Participant

Bing — yeah, I doubt it. But there’s always hope. I mean, shit, the store manager’s a lesbian. Not sure if the hot shit’s gonna happen…

Justin J-dude
    Participant

Heres what u do Rob. Convince your manger that instead of a casual friday you have a topless friday. Everyone wins 😉

Octavious
    Participant

Oh, you didn’t know, that is his plan for his Presidency in 2008.

Bucho
    Participant
    Justin ( J-dude) wrote:
    Heres what u do Rob. Convince your manger that instead of a casual friday you have a topless friday. Everyone wins 😉

I say listen to J-Dude Rob, that he’s definitely onto something here.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.