:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

New show – ORDER 42!

• Comments Off on New show – ORDER 42!

New show – ORDER 42!

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows New show – ORDER 42!

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by robrob.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robrob
    Participant

Hey guys – I know this might only be seen by the very people that would probably be ON the show, but I thought I’d post this just in case…

I had an idea a couple of years ago about a hangout show on Twitch. It’d be focused around movies and TV shows and games and stuff, but I’d just never chased after it. Well, because of everything going on, I thought that now would be a good time to try it again!

The show is called Order 42, and the first show will be today at 4 PM CST (like, an hour and a half from now).

https://www.twitch.tv/order42show

Bucho will be co-hosting as time allows, and you might see some other familiar faces on there from time to time! Some of you are aware that I was filming a movie in November of last year – my plan is to have people from the cast and crew on future shows to talk about their experiences as well.

I hope that it’s something that can be a fun distraction from the crazy times we’re in! Hope this finds you well and hope that you can check it out!

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Ok Robby, I’ll watch your dang Twitch show … jeez … you don’t gotta go on and on and on and on about it.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

robrob
    Participant

Btw – our show today was sort of a SOS reunion show. Bryan was unable to make it, but Jerry and I did chat for around 102 minutes. It was fun! I liked it! Why are there so many exclamation points!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.