:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

New Members Please Read…

• Comments Off on New Members Please Read…

New Members Please Read…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge New Members Please Read…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Welcome and shit you buncha vagrants.

Now listen here…if you want membership in the Brotherhood you gotta fill out the application:
    Please read each question thoroughly before answering. Feel free to be funny but not wierd.

Darth Octavious and Pa-ul will be grading your answers

1- You wake up 1 hour BEFORE the alarm clock is supposed to go off. You have to pee. Do you get up to relieve yourself knowing you can’t get back to sleep OR do you lay there and hold it in for an hour?

2- The prettiest girl in the class asks you to the spring dance….what do you do?
    a- Giggle like a bitch and plan your future wedding
    b- Flood her myspace page with love notes
    c- Go to the dance dressed like Borat on the beach
    d- Do nothing, it MUST be a prank

3- One night while watching TV an alien spacecraft lands in your yard. The aliens (who BTW resemble Giant Breasts) ask you about humanity. What do you do?

4- Switched On Show suffers a disaster, Bryan looses all his equipment in a gambling spree…its all up to you to rally the troops and save the show. Who do you call first and what do you say to them?

5- Which goes on first socks or underwear?

6- Most and Least attractive person on TV or Movies, who are they?

7- Why should New Zealand not be invaded by penguins?

8- You are given one superpower of your choice..what is it?

9- Do you wipe front to back, or back to front?

10- You will be marooned on an island. You can take one song, one book, and one movie. Which are they?

In Five words each:
    Describe

ROB
    JERRY
    BRYAN
    NEWMAN

11- What was your first impression of this show?

Last One
    Answer in Essay Form

12-

In the evolution of SOS new ideas are limited by the time and technology afforded our hosts. In a hypothetical situation where neither of these is an issue, what new feature would you like to see added to the show? What steps would you take to make that a reality?

BONUS QUESTION FOR EXTRA CREDIT?
    How many times did you spank it last week?

(scorekeepers will deduct points for lying)

Welcome aboard bitches!
    NBLIANGW

Bing

Bing
    Participant

Welcome and shit you buncha vagrants.

Now listen here…if you want membership in the Brotherhood you gotta fill out the application:
    Please read each question thoroughly before answering. Feel free to be funny but not wierd.

Darth Octavious and Pa-ul will be grading your answers

1- You wake up 1 hour BEFORE the alarm clock is supposed to go off. You have to pee. Do you get up to relieve yourself knowing you can’t get back to sleep OR do you lay there and hold it in for an hour?

2- The prettiest girl in the class asks you to the spring dance….what do you do?

3- One night while watching TV an alien spacecraft lands in your yard. The aliens (who BTW resemble Giant Breasts) ask you about humanity. What do you do?

4- Switched On Show suffers a disaster, Bryan looses all his equipment in a gambling spree…its all up to you to rally the troops and save the show. Who do you call first and what do you say to them?

10- You will be marooned on an island. You can take one song, one book, and one movie. Which are they?

In Five words each:
    Describe

ROB
    JERRY
    BRYAN
    NEWMAN

Last One
    Answer in Essay Form

12-

In the evolution of SOS new ideas are limited by the time and technology afforded our hosts. In a hypothetical situation where neither of these is an issue, what new feature would you like to see added to the show? What steps would you take to make that a reality?

Welcome aboard bitches!
    NBLIANGW

Bing

El Rustirino
    Participant

NOT FINISHED

I’ll go piss, and then make sure to always place a bucket near the bed. Or my woman’s mouth, depending on how old I would be.

If Giant Breasts is who I think it is, I tell them about humanity the regular way, leaving out everything but sex. Okay, maybe I’d make some stuff up. And if I get a mysterious alien STD, oh well. It was probably NOT worth it.

Bing – If you were a tree, which tree would you be?

In Five words each:
    Describe

ROB
    JERRY
    BRYAN
    NEWMAN

Last One
    Answer in Essay Form

12-

El Rustirino
    Participant

NOT FINISHED

I’ll go piss, and then make sure to always place a bucket near the bed. Or my woman’s mouth, depending on how old I would be.

If Giant Breasts is who I think it is, I tell them about humanity the regular way, leaving out everything but sex. Okay, maybe I’d make some stuff up. And if I get a mysterious alien STD, oh well. It was probably NOT worth it.

Bing – If you were a tree, which tree would you be?

In Five words each:
    Describe

ROB
    JERRY
    BRYAN
    NEWMAN

Last One
    Answer in Essay Form

12-

Octavious
    Participant

Bing, once again,

GENIUS

Octavious
    Participant

Bing, once again,

GENIUS

Pa-ul
    Participant

😆

I love these Q., A. sessions.

Give that man a beer, and a working AC for work.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Pa-ul
    Participant

😆

I love these Q., A. sessions.

Give that man a beer, and a working AC for work.

Version3
    Keymaster

How about you fuckers just answer the damn questions!

😀

Version3
    Keymaster

How about you fuckers just answer the damn questions!

😀

Octavious
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    NOT FINISHED – Now since that you were banned from the show by your parents then somehow snuck back in, I will change my scores if you give real, hard, and thoughtful answers to Bing’s questions and you finished the friggin thing before your birthday!

I’ll go piss, and then make sure to always place a bucket near the bed. Or my woman’s mouth, depending on how old I would be.Dude, you were ok until the last statement, sick and disgusting. -5

c- Go to the dance dressed like Borat on the beach.Rusty, not funny, and you make an ass out of yourself. You can do that by flooding her myspace page with nonsense love notes. -5

If Giant Breasts is who I think it is, I tell them about humanity the regular way, leaving out everything but sex. Okay, maybe I’d make some stuff up. And if I get a mysterious alien STD, oh well. It was probably NOT worth it.Dude, is too early for you to have sex nor think and discuss about it. But if you did get an alien STD, I am not deducting points because you took one for the team.

Bing – If you were a tree, which tree would you be?I am going to leave this alone, in hopes that you take it off by editing. If you don’t, I will to consult with Pa-ul if we should fail you because you don’t ask Bing questions while taking the test.

In Five words each:
    Describe

ROB
    JERRY
    BRYAN
    NEWMAN

Last One
    Answer in Essay Form

12-

And where is the rest of the vagrants.

Octavious
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    NOT FINISHED – Now since that you were banned from the show by your parents then somehow snuck back in, I will change my scores if you give real, hard, and thoughtful answers to Bing’s questions and you finished the friggin thing before your birthday!

I’ll go piss, and then make sure to always place a bucket near the bed. Or my woman’s mouth, depending on how old I would be.Dude, you were ok until the last statement, sick and disgusting. -5

c- Go to the dance dressed like Borat on the beach.Rusty, not funny, and you make an ass out of yourself. You can do that by flooding her myspace page with nonsense love notes. -5

If Giant Breasts is who I think it is, I tell them about humanity the regular way, leaving out everything but sex. Okay, maybe I’d make some stuff up. And if I get a mysterious alien STD, oh well. It was probably NOT worth it.Dude, is too early for you to have sex nor think and discuss about it. But if you did get an alien STD, I am not deducting points because you took one for the team.

Bing – If you were a tree, which tree would you be?I am going to leave this alone, in hopes that you take it off by editing. If you don’t, I will to consult with Pa-ul if we should fail you because you don’t ask Bing questions while taking the test.

In Five words each:
    Describe

ROB
    JERRY
    BRYAN
    NEWMAN

Last One
    Answer in Essay Form

12-

Version3
    Keymaster

Damn, Darth is grading hard bitches!

Version3
    Keymaster

Damn, Darth is grading hard bitches!

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Rusty wrote:
    what he said.

Agreed, Golden Showers are’nt everyones cup of tea. Even though it may look like a cup of tea.

-10 for the image that just got put in my head, but, +6 for comedy value to others.

bonus points if you got it from reaming, call it send a probe to Uranus.

Well there’s always the wet towel whips, whilst Rob does the gregorian chants in the background (in a non perverse way), I say the final decision goes to the question master.

In Five words each:
    Describe

ROB
    JERRY
    BRYAN
    NEWMAN

Last One
    Answer in Essay Form

12-

Running scared 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.